Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

pre-offseason offseason natty doog thread.

BreadBread Member Posts: 3,979
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
What we lost from our 2deep/starters

Pettis, Virta, Dissly Dawg, Center
Coleman, Zeke, Vizcaino
Kirkland? KJ?

Potatoes?

I went through all the stats and made a nice long post about it, #Tequillawouldbeproud, but I erased most of it since you fucks wouldn't read it anyways. here's the key points:

2018 is looking to be great....

..all that being said, we don't have a place kicker and Jake Browning sucks

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Missing Keishawn ... but yeah ... I agree with all of the sentiment that we are better positioned next year
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Tequilla said:

Missing Keishawn ... but yeah ... I agree with all of the sentiment that we are better positioned next year

Keishawn Jassem Bierria is there. He goes by KJ now, probably just to piss on dennis.

a real dud you are.
  • Options
    haie said:

If you can’t see we’re winning the Natty after Browning gets concussed in the Auburn game and Yankoff takes over, I can’t help you.

You clearly didn't read the redacted part of my post. Auburn did the opposite of us in the early entry department every eligible player worth a damn has declared for the draft. There is no one left to give Jake a concussion.
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I would just love to see Gaines, Levi and Jaylen on the DL at the same time for 1st and 2nd down against Auburn.

I fear we’ll see Gaines and just one of those guys with Tevis and Bowman at LBs and lose the line of scrimmage just like Stanford and PSU....again.

The vaunted spread killer 2-2-2-5 against a power running team gets them like Sex Panther.
  • Options
    BlastDoorBlastDoor Member Posts: 711
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Yeah, the pieces are aligning for the next year team to be really good. With all due respect to guys like Pettis, Coleman and Dissly, three guys I love, they aren't irreplaceable. The one guy who is a irreplaceable player is Vita, and I'm not overall concerned about the d-line, Malloe is a great coach and Jaylen/Levi with one more year could became beasts.

2018 is the year. Sure, 2017 was a great fucking disappointment, but we all could see 2018 is the year. No Jonathan Smith, like 10 senior starters, Trey, Gaines and possibly Gaskin coming back, guys hitting their strides, good schedule. If fucking Browning manages to destroy the season...
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    BlastDoor said:

Yeah, the pieces are aligning for the next year team to be really good. With all due respect to guys like Pettis, Coleman and Dissly, three guys I love, they aren't irreplaceable. The one guy who is a irreplaceable player is Vita, and I'm not overall concerned about the d-line, Malloe is a great coach and Jaylen/Levi with one more year could became beasts.

2018 is the year. Sure, 2017 was a great fucking disappointment, but we all could see 2018 is the year. No Jonathan Smith, like 10 senior starters, Trey, Gaines and possibly Gaskin coming back, guys hitting their strides, good schedule. If fucking Browning manages to destroy the season...

when
  • Options
    uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    Will our offensive line "road grade" everybody in 2018, as PLSS told us they would do this year?
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    It’s 2018 let’s just get rid of the kicker position.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    uzi said:

Will our offensive line "road grade" everybody in 2018, as PLSS told us they would do this year?

@puppylove_sugarsteel true?