Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pup's updated darkhorse playoff

13»

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I didnt feel my picks were out on a limb enough. So pup decided to go a littler farther out on the limb... Now remember these are LONGSHOTS you assfucking imbeciles. I can see you deuches jumping up and down saying none of Pups teams made playoff. Thats the point. A team who COULD make playoff out of nowhere.

Michigan has 6 starters back...they could be a longshot pick but too trendy for pup. Penn St was a misprint in previous poll.

Eason
    Miami(Vtech strikes my fancy 2)
    Kansas State
    Ucla-iowa

Penn State should be the favorite with Wisconsin. Ive been hyping McSorley all year.

Mullet man wasnt darkhorse enough either. Shit I might put Bill Snyder in my real final four.

Wont expect any predictions from you limpdicks. You'd rather try and protect the reps none of you actually have, then criticize puppy's picks.

There's at least 2 puddybutts here that know at least the conference names...take a few minutes off your 24/7 fantasy football and give it a shot.

I realize most here are equivilent to Katy Perry as guest pickers, but no harm came to perry for picking.

Pumpy never afraid to take a stand, for what he believes.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I didnt feel my picks were out on a limb enough. So pup decided to go a littler farther out on the limb... Now remember these are LONGSHOTS you assfucking imbeciles. I can see you deuches jumping up and down saying none of Pups teams made playoff. Thats the point. A team who COULD make playoff out of nowhere.

Michigan has 6 starters back...they could be a longshot pick but too trendy for pup. Penn St was a misprint in previous poll.

Eason
    Kansas State
    Ucla-iowa

Penn State should be the favorite with Wisconsin. Ive been hyping McSorley all year.

Mullet man wasnt darkhorse enough either. Shit I might put Bill Snyder in my real final four.

Wont expect any predictions from you limpdicks. You'd rather try and protect the reps none of you actually have, then criticize puppy's picks.

There's at least 2 puddybutts here that know at least the conference names...take a few minutes off your 24/7 fantasy football and give it a shot.

I realize most here are equivilent to Katy Perry as guest pickers, but no harm came to perry for picking.

Mcsorely, Wisconsin? Mmmmm they just won new years 6 bowls. Obviously i was looking for obscure picks essentially i picked 3 that won new 6 bowls...puppy the great. Now who'd u guys pick? Exactly!!!!
    Here are my picks.

At the beginning of the season, I thought to myself, "What would Pumpy do?"

Then I decided, and I figured it out. This is my copy and pasted prediction:

"I think all FBS teams except OSU and Kansas have a playoff chance. The teams in the playoff could be USC UW Wisconsin Michigan UCLA Stanfraud Penn State tOSU MSU Oklahomer Oklahomer State Alabama Georgia Aubarn Clemson FSU Miami VTech and FAU because LANE."

Reflecting, I picked every single playoff team. Suck my dick Pumpy, can't beat me
  • Options
    RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Lol you guys bump the same shit over and over. Bump some ole' pump shit.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Eason
    Kansas State
    Ucla-iowa

Mcsorely, Wisconsin? Mmmmm they just won new years 6 bowls. Obviously i was looking for obscure picks essentially i picked 3 that won new 6 bowls...puppy the great. Now who'd u guys pick? Exactly!!!!
    it's pinned
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2018

All pumpy's stuff is shit.

hth

• Options
    RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    EwaDawg said:

All pumpy's stuff is shit.

hth

It was implied.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

dnc said:

Eason
    Kansas State
    Ucla-iowa

do yourself a favor and work on cleaning up your language and personal attacks it makes you look so small
    Dnc, HH is not for sermon seekers. Your church group potluck on Wednsday is perfect for that. Dawgman conducts sermons by Kim in every thread... You know that, and your wifey prefers your interweb history shows that as she checks it daily.

Like the NFL, Sundays are a bummer . Church is boring i get that...but keep it off this forum. As far as ass fucking is concerned, keep trying. She'll give in eventually. But when she does dont bury it. Start with the head the 1st time. Tease her with an inch at a time.. Pretty soon she'll be grabbing your hips and sinking that buddy of yours. Dont dump in there though, itll be the last time. I know its tempting, but unload on her back. Otherwise youre cooking dinner for 3 days
    @Laocoön
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    Figured this also gives @MikeDamone a chance to downvote Boobs a bunch of times.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Figured this also gives @MikeDamone a chance to downvote Boobs a bunch of times.

TYFYS