Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Demographics querey

2»

Comments

• RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    dnc said:

Ahh my homeland #FucktheDutch. @YellowSnow, can I get a trigger warning next time you bring up the fuckers who persecuted my peoples?

I am confused as fuck - BTP is of Bantu ethnicity?
    Engrrrish and some Bantu. I got Euro shit on my other side. #TeamLightskin.
    BTP changes ethnicities faster than Spooge changes handles
    El oh El. All the other shit is a joke.
  • RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    edited January 2018

Ahh my homeland #FucktheDutch. @YellowSnow, can I get a trigger warning next time you bring up the fuckers who persecuted my peoples?

I am confused as fuck - BTP is of Bantu ethnicity?
    Engrrrish and some Bantu. I got Euro shit on my other side. #TeamLightskin.
    Well, shit let's fucking cue up Graceland and change your handle to something TUFF like @ZuluDawg.

I'm of Xhosa ancestry #TeamLighskin. They are pieces of shit athletically compared most African tribes. Combine that with my Central/Eastern Euro heritage I'm a DDY -10.
  • LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,477 Founders Club
    So you're saying 2038 will be special?
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971

The black demographic is a disappearing demographic on the west coast. Asians and hispanics, not the biggest football populations, far outnumber The Blacks. There are less than 3 million black people on the west coast (CA, WA, OR). There is virtually the same, if not more, The Blacks, in Georgia alone. Let that sink in. I've actually wanted to punch the numbers for the last year or so and address this but didn't want to come off as too racist. ;-) I recognized this about a year ago that the number of, or amount of black kids UW has a shot at is very small. God bless the west coast poly population for making up some of the slack.

I’d extend this thought to the whole of the US. Black demographic strength is decreasing generally as (primarily) the Latino population both grows and displaces then economically. This is a huge problem in my opinion as the US hasn’t properly addressed the socioeconomic issues impacting blacks and frankly the interest to do so by recent immigrants will diminish (my opinion) that possibility. Charlotte, NC - 20 years ago 60/40 white/black - Latinos are now 15-20% largely displacing blacks. SEC will still benefit disproportionately, but who knows the consequences?
  • LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,477 Founders Club
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971

AEB said:

The black demographic is a disappearing demographic on the west coast. Asians and hispanics, not the biggest football populations, far outnumber The Blacks. There are less than 3 million black people on the west coast (CA, WA, OR). There is virtually the same, if not more, The Blacks, in Georgia alone. Let that sink in. I've actually wanted to punch the numbers for the last year or so and address this but didn't want to come off as too racist. ;-) I recognized this about a year ago that the number of, or amount of black kids UW has a shot at is very small. God bless the west coast poly population for making up some of the slack.

I’d extend this thought to the whole of the US. Black demographic strength is decreasing generally as (primarily) the Latino population both grows and displaces then economically. This is a huge problem in my opinion as the US hasn’t properly addressed the socioeconomic issues impacting blacks and frankly the interest to do so by recent immigrants will diminish (my opinion) that possibility. Charlotte, NC - 20 years ago 60/40 white/black - Latinos are now 15-20% largely displacing blacks. SEC will still benefit disproportionately, but who knows the consequences?
    The only real solution here is white genocide. It's probably time anyway.
    Then who will play QB and coach?
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,331 Swaye's Wigwam

AEB said:

The only real solution here is white genocide. It's probably time anyway.
    If it means no work the next day, totes for it.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,497 Founders Club
    If we go to the All Blacks can we get rid of the film room?
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,908 Swaye's Wigwam

Nice pull. I had to think about where that one came from for a second.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,973 Founders Club

Nice pull. I had to think about where that one came from for a second.
    Film is flammable as hell.