Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Abdul-Malik McClain, 4* 2018 BUCK, San Juan Capistrano (Serra), CA (UCLA)

Comments

• Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Fuck he just up for a free dinner

Roof says that he doesn't even want a free dinner.
  • Options
    tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Seriously? This shit just gets better and better
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Kwat was in home with him like a week ago, couldn’t even get a visit. TO BE CLEAR I AM NOT SAYING FIRE KWAT... we just need to get an edge “coach” in here to recruit these guys. He can’t do it.

Runner up for over reaction of the day
  • Options

Tequilla said:

My god man. At some point we have to get fucking serious.

We are never going to win a fucking Natty with Bryce Sterk on the Edge.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST KWAT.

He was retweeting white people shit basically tearing down the Seahawks reactions to the people throwing beers at them.

REAL MEN WALK AWAY!!!! Yeah, real fucking convincing from a white dude. You really fucking understand what it's like to have people call you racial slurs and throw beer at you in hostile environments.

GFY Kwat. STOP. FUCKING. RECRUITING.

Winner of over reaction of the day
    Wait - who has Kwat ever got us?

My point is we should bring in Alexander to coach Edge guys and recruit them.

You think Sav'ell Smalls is going to come if we have Kwat and Malloe recruiting him? lol
    I’m not saying that this isn’t an area we should be looking at ...

What I am saying is freaking out about a kid that we were never getting is fairly pointless ... that’s a 1 in 100 pull for us

Smalls is a different story ...
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited December 2017
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

He was retweeting white people shit basically tearing down the Seahawks reactions to the people throwing beers at them.

REAL MEN WALK AWAY!!!! Yeah, real fucking convincing from a white dude. You really fucking understand what it's like to have people call you racial slurs and throw beer at you in hostile environments.

You think Sav'ell Smalls is going to come if we have Kwat and Malloe recruiting him? lol

What I am saying is freaking out about a kid that we were never getting is fairly pointless ... that’s a 1 in 100 pull for us

Should I list every one else he couldn't get also? Because I don’t want to, I’m leaving for the evening and don’t want to be depressed for the night. It’s not about one kid, this is about a lot of evidence that he just can’t do it.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

Kwat was in home with him like a week ago, couldn’t even get a visit. TO BE CLEAR I AM NOT SAYING FIRE KWAT... we just need to get an edge “coach” in here to recruit these guys. He can’t do it.

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Should I list every one else he couldn't get also? Because I don’t want to, I’m leaving for the evening and don’t want to be depressed for the night. It’s not about one kid, this is about a lot of evidence that he just can’t do it.
    Yep, it's just mounting evidence that he cannot get anyone.

By the way - he was charged with recruiting Tremblay.

WE HAD BEEN IN A TWO HORSE RACE FOR TREMBLAY FOR MONTHS. Bama dropped him... you'd think he was OURS!

Nope - visiting SC. And now will take an extra visit to UCLA. lol

Kwat doesn't fuck. The end.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    pretty clear that Tremblay looks at UW as a safety school by now
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

pretty clear that Tremblay looks at UW as a safety school by now

WE HAD THE BEST DEFENSE IN THE PAC 12 AND HE DOES NOT GAF
  • Options
    NurpleNurple Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    UW recruiting right now is WAC
  • Options
    RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Yep, it's just mounting evidence that he cannot get anyone.

By the way - he was charged with recruiting Tremblay.

WE HAD BEEN IN A TWO HORSE RACE FOR TREMBLAY FOR MONTHS. Bama dropped him... you'd think he was OURS!

Nope - visiting SC. And now will take an extra visit to UCLA. lol

Kwat doesn't fuck. The end.
    Does anyone have a gun!?
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,723
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

First, I’m not convinced that pass rushing BUCKS look at our defense favorably but whatever ...

I personally don’t care if K isn’t a tremendous recruiter ... he’s a tremendous DC and at coordinator I care a hell of a lot more as to whether you can coach or not ...

If Malloe and Gregory were recruiting at an above average level for upper tier kids neither you or Dennis would be saying shit. Just so happens that K is your collective target of the day.