Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dawgman

I am going to rant for a bit here. I have continued to have an account over at Dawgman because I love UW recruiting and want any and all information I can get. Having said that, I don’t even want them to have my money anymore. The level of condescension and lack of accountability for how horrible they are in terms of providing accurate information is simply perplexing. And then to top all of that off, you have posters who blindly accept the failures of the staff and have somehow bred a culture of accepting status quo. So as it stands, I’d rather light $12 on fire then contribute to that shithole. Rant over.

Comments

• Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    tvoie said:

I am going to rant for a bit here. I have continued to have an account over at Dawgman because I love UW recruiting and want any and all information I can get. Having said that, I don’t even want them to have my money anymore. The level of condescension and lack of accountability for how horrible they are in terms of providing accurate information is simply perplexing. And then to top all of that off, you have posters who blindly accept the failures of the staff and have somehow bred a culture of accepting status quo. So as it stands, I’d rather light $12 on fire then contribute to that shithole. Rant over.

Yea I’m reading what’s going on over there and it’s crazy. No apologizing for being wrong, attacking paying customers who question their sources, it’s pathetic. I almost posted and told them to all come to HH but I didn’t feel like getting my brothers account banned.
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    Literally their argument is, “well we said anything can happen! These are 17 year olds after all!” After saying they would be shocked if he went somewhere else.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236
    It's not about "accuracy" but "entertainment" with those guys.

If they happen to be accurate at times then it's "see, I told you so".
  • tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996
    edited December 2017
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,740 Founders Club
    Respect the bidness!!
  • tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996
    The blind faithful are downvoting me and telling me the post was a fail.
  • RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    Tell em to DIAFF
  • RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    tvoie said:

And now it’s deleted

Bahahaha they have to be the most pathetic site admins ever. Fuck them honestly.
  • longduckdonglongduckdong Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,023 Swaye's Wigwam
    tvoie said:

I'm confused what is DawgMan? Can someone PM me and let me know?