Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to the Bored. Timeouts coming for some of you out here

Never, ever downvote pumpy OPs. A net score of -5 or lower keeps poasts down the bored. If you like buried gold, go to Seth Effrekka. Your ruining the Higher Level Discussion Bored.
http://forum.hardcorehusky.com/discussion/44470/hey-duck-fans-helfrich-would-have-oregon-the-favorite-in-north-in-18

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,502
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Downvoted your down vote
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The only thing that has happened is nothing has happened regarding WT coaching status which means he still the coach of the Ducks! Everything else is people putting their own personal f'up story to something that has not happened, I am looking at you 66Duck you racist bastard. As far as WT accomplishments at Oregon you really need to take a minute and reflect on where the Ducks were last year and compare it to this years team. Oregon was in a state of complete disarray, no defensive, the players didn't like each other, recruiting was a joke and the MH's coaching staff had no clue how to fix it. In less than a year Willie literally put wheels back on the program, yes and other programs have taken notice i.e. FSU. Duck fans disparaging Willie in any way based on his background and what he has accomplish in such a short time makes me think the worst about your motives.

• Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Is Reveille there Perroni? I am really interested to see if Reveille and Fisher have a natural bond and if Fisher willingly reaches out. Reveille is a huge part of our University and football program so if she has an instant affinity for Coach Fisher I think that will speak volumes to our recruits. If you could, please take and post video of their initial encounter. Any still shots of Coach Fisher petting Reveille would also be appreciated - would prefer if taken from side so I can see as much as possible of both their faces.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    That's the spirit, Grundle.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    What? I can't see. OP buried.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    FWIW, I went back to the latest FS Pumpy thread and changed my WTF to a chin.

So there. I did my part. TMFMS
  • Options
    steelheader2steelheader2 Member Posts: 367
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    Pup can dress in the finest thread, flowing golden locks, the occassional handlebar stash to go with his Filson wardrobe. This sounds like something Ric Flair would say. Puppy=Flair?
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Someone has some sense around here
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    What's up with the quote function?
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,840
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

If you can't handle the ups and downs of downvoting Pumpy, perhaps you need to take a long walk off a short pier for some perspective.

In other words, GRUNDLE STOp
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,794
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I rarely downvote Pumpy because he's awesome.