Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Aashari Croswell, 3* S 2018, Long Beach (Poly), CA (Offered-ish)

bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,918
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
Officially visiting Dec. 15th

Hmmmm

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    edited December 2017
    Committed elsewhere currently?
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    Currently has 7 cb’s to to USC on 247. Maybe they cooled on him?
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Free pub? Hat on the table?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Had a mediocre season and is out of options. We are a fall back. Us and Utah.

In the already reached his ceiling and in 4 years will be a JAG kind of way?
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2017
    Tequilla said:

In the already reached his ceiling and in 4 years will be a JAG kind of way?
    The fucker didn’t have the decency to post senior film so I wouldn’t know. :(
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

So he is Brandon Beaver part 2?
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Biggins says that if we want him, we're the team to beat. My guess is that he was all USC (due to the CBs) and they dropped him and are concentrating on Irvin. Unfortunately it seems like we're scrambling a bit for DBs. Gordon is such a huge target for us this year.
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    edited December 2017

I still like him though. Higher ceiling than someone like Stephan Blaylock in my opinion if he's our 3rd DB in the class after Gordon/Hampton. We could also use kids named Aashari on our team.
  • Options
    BallzDeep said:

Not a fan of Croswell. Give me Dom Hampton and Jesiah Irish at Corner and Gordon at FS/Nickel and I'm good. Irish is 6'0 and runs a high 4.3. Really good athlete Jimmy could mold into an elite corner.

Jesiah Irish? You are fucking full of shit. They are talking to Irish about walking on. Irish is a completely pussy.

A person I trust close to the situation said "he's the softest player I've ever been around."
  • Options

BallzDeep said:

Not a fan of Croswell. Give me Dom Hampton and Jesiah Irish at Corner and Gordon at FS/Nickel and I'm good. Irish is 6'0 and runs a high 4.3. Really good athlete Jimmy could mold into an elite corner.

Jesiah Irish? You are fucking full of shit. They are talking to Irish about walking on. Irish is a completely pussy.

A person I trust close to the situation said "he's the softest player I've ever been around."
    Has that person been around Lenius?
    Honestly Irish is worse from what I understand.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

Like I care what some random guy said about him. I guess we shouldn't take Sirmon either because some random said his teammates hate him. Have you even watched his Senior film? He's not afraid to deliver a blow. Doesn't look like a pussy to me. Kevin King was pretty soft early in his career when he was playing safety. Budda was getting run over by Myles Jack. Physicality can be increased in the weight room. More size and strength leads to more confidence and physicality. Irish is a UW level athlete. Only reason they are trying to get him as a preferred walk on is because why pay for something when you can get it for free.
    SHUT THE FUCK UP
  • Options
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

Like I care what some random guy said about him. I guess we shouldn't take Sirmon either because some random said his teammates hate him. Have you even watched his Senior film? He's not afraid to deliver a blow. Doesn't look like a pussy to me. Kevin King was pretty soft early in his career when he was playing safety. Budda was getting run over by Myles Jack. Physicality can be increased in the weight room. More size and strength leads to more confidence and physicality. Irish is a UW level athlete. Only reason they are trying to get him as a preferred walk on is because why pay for something when you can get it for free.
    SHUT THE FUCK UP
    Eat a dick you little cunt.
    As always Ballzdeep is Nebraska classy!
  • Options

Can I eat the dick in BTP’s place?

BBC! Pm uoduckgirl on how to handle properly!
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

SHUT THE FUCK UP
    Not funny. And what he said is true.