Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Aashari Croswell, 3* S 2018, Long Beach (Poly), CA (Offered-ish)

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

Not a fan of Croswell. Give me Dom Hampton and Jesiah Irish at Corner and Gordon at FS/Nickel and I'm good. Irish is 6'0 and runs a high 4.3. Really good athlete Jimmy could mold into an elite corner.

Jesiah Irish? You are fucking full of shit. They are talking to Irish about walking on. Irish is a completely pussy.

A person I trust close to the situation said "he's the softest player I've ever been around."
    Like I care what some random guy said about him. I guess we shouldn't take Sirmon either because some random said his teammates hate him. Have you even watched his Senior film? He's not afraid to deliver a blow. Doesn't look like a pussy to me. Kevin King was pretty soft early in his career when he was playing safety. Budda was getting run over by Myles Jack. Physicality can be increased in the weight room. More size and strength leads to more confidence and physicality. Irish is a UW level athlete. Only reason they are trying to get him as a preferred walk on is because why pay for something when you can get it for free.
    SHUT THE FUCK UP
    Not funny. And what he said is true.
    Irish sucks
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

Not a fan of Croswell. Give me Dom Hampton and Jesiah Irish at Corner and Gordon at FS/Nickel and I'm good. Irish is 6'0 and runs a high 4.3. Really good athlete Jimmy could mold into an elite corner.

Jesiah Irish? You are fucking full of shit. They are talking to Irish about walking on. Irish is a completely pussy.

A person I trust close to the situation said "he's the softest player I've ever been around."
    Like I care what some random guy said about him. I guess we shouldn't take Sirmon either because some random said his teammates hate him. Have you even watched his Senior film? He's not afraid to deliver a blow. Doesn't look like a pussy to me. Kevin King was pretty soft early in his career when he was playing safety. Budda was getting run over by Myles Jack. Physicality can be increased in the weight room. More size and strength leads to more confidence and physicality. Irish is a UW level athlete. Only reason they are trying to get him as a preferred walk on is because why pay for something when you can get it for free.
    SHUT THE FUCK UP
    Irish sucks
    Well why didn't u say so!? That explains why he sucks. Now I get it.

Nobody said he would be a day one stud BTW.

• Options

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

SHUT THE FUCK UP
    Irish sucks

Crosswell is better lol.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

SHUT THE FUCK UP
    Irish sucks

Crosswell is better lol.
    Crosswell doesn't even have Senior film because he sucked it up so bad this season.

Meanwhile Irish's Senior film looks nice. Like I said. If you're 6'0 with 4.38 speed in high school plus athleticism and ball skills; Jimmy Lake can develop you into a good player. Sidney Jones was some low 3* nobody as well.

https://hudl.com/video/3/4427869/5a04f5159a91200ccc84c52d

God - WTF is wrong with you?

Irish is ass my dude.

I would take him as a walk-on and I know for a fucking FACT that's what they're talking with him about. No one wants a fucking 4.3 guy who refuses to return punts for his team.

Fucking hell.
  • Options
    If Irish is ass, then I would have assumed you already did take him as a walk in DDY
  • Options
    Crosswell is FINE. I want the terrorist Halid Drbiji though.
  • Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    He’ll be the next Tony Parrish
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    @BallzDeep I'm trying to figure out how you hate this guy so much considering he has no Senior film out there. What are you using to evaluate him recent performance?
  • Options
    tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996
    Let’s stop using logic in arguments with BallzDeep.
  • Options
    tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996
    These highlights didn’t do much for me. Ugh.
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    @BallzDeep I was wrong. That was very in-depth and a lot of film to comb through. I can see how you came to that conclusion with all of those resources available to you.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Watched his tape... MEHHHHH... He looks about 6"1 and can run fast doesn't do much else.
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    @backthepack Probably because they didn't show much else. There's no possible way that anyone can tell if he's had a good Senior year or not based off of that YouTube video.

And before you say that his Junior film sucked, so did Hampton's.
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    Big and fast are 2 of the best traits to have
  • Options
    @NorwegianHusky he literally makes no plays. He looks fast compared to the shit competition. He's probably a 4.7 guy
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    I literally laughed out loud when Auzzy shook him.

I don't HATE HATE HATE Croswell, I just never was super excited by him. He's a little slight and maybe not quite physical enough. He's quick, though, so there's that.
  • Options
    > @NorwegianHusky said:
    > Watched his tape... MEHHHHH... He looks about 6"1 and can run fast doesn't do much else.
    >
    > I fucking hate 6'1" guys who can run fast. Get those fuckers off our team. Let's get some 5'4" slow guys who can fucking tackle.

Stump Van Nostrom is still in play