Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sirmon or Yankoff

2»

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Yankoff is the future here. Pete has to stop Kelly's sexual advances on him. He is the qb this team needs badly to get back to the granddaddy. He is the most important recruit in 20 years. He is Tui with accuracy.. Thee most important recruit I reiterate.

This is troubling.
    I love how all these doogs are eating up some rumor thrown out without any fact.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,300
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yankoff is the future here. Pete has to stop Kelly's sexual advances on him. He is the qb this team needs badly to get back to the granddaddy. He is the most important recruit in 20 years. He is Tui with accuracy.. Thee most important recruit I reiterate.

This is troubling.
    I love how all these doogs are eating up some rumor thrown out without any fact.
    If you're referring to me, fuck off. I haven't heard any rumors, but Yankoff would seem to fit Chip's system pretty nicely. And there is an 81% probability Yankoff at one point wanted to play for Helfrich, so if Chip gets Sling Blade to got to Malibu, then all bets are off. If you think otherwise, you're a fucking dumbass.
  • Options
    TheHB said:

This is troubling.
    If you're referring to me, fuck off. I haven't heard any rumors, but Yankoff would seem to fit Chip's system pretty nicely. And there is an 81% probability Yankoff at one point wanted to play for Helfrich, so if Chip gets Sling Blade to got to Malibu, then all bets are off. If you think otherwise, you're a fucking dumbass.
    El oh el.

• Options
    PatHadenFSPatHadenFS Member Posts: 542
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    I've always enjoyed a good Blind Lefty Yankoff, but Daddy's Sunday Sirmon has been growing on me lately. And with the wonders of modern medicine, we can do both!
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

This is arousing .
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

The winner of that battle is going to be fucking amazing but now imagine them with Marquise Spiker, Black Beast, Devin Culp, Salvon Ahmed (holy fuck), Austin Osborne, Terrell Bynum, Alex Cook, Ty Jones, Sean McGrew, and the offensive line being put in front of them (I love Matteo, Henry, and Vick).

So the question is Sirmon or Yankoff?

Same thing I said in the other thread. Unless we are going read option spread offense, I'll take Sirmon in the pocket passing to the best receiviers in the PAC 12 handing off to Ahmed for 1500 yards
    You are a fucking retard. Dont know what youre talking about...abort yourself

This is troubling.
    You are troubling. You want a power point?
    PowerPoint? Sure.

How would you present your point with PP?
  • Options
    The Pumpy kiss of death is alive and well.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

Always bet against Pumpy's predictions.
  • Options

Always bet against Pumpy's predictions.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,787
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Coeur d'Alene doesn't play against great competition, though they did play a couple of those interstate games vs. TUFF teams TBS folks love.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775

Coeur d'Alene doesn't play against great competition, though they did play a couple of those interstate games vs. TUFF teams TBS folks love.

You need to go check their schedule. Highland, Central Valley, Camas - all would win Kingco 4A. Quite easily.

• Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,300
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

You need to go check their schedule. Highland, Central Valley, Camas - all would win Kingco 4A. Quite easily.

Say, 34-17?
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

This is troubling.
    Sounds like you dont receive DM's
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Wiltfong
    Roof
    Ektard

One of these is not like the others
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,969
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Hi Treshuan if you want to win and play with a great quarterback stay home!

once Burmeister gets his reads down they would be unstoppable.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Before anointing Yankoff, recall this former Husky QB —a standout HS QB who killed it in the US Army AA Bowl. Going 7-8 155 yards, 1 TD pass, and one rushing...this dual threat QB committed after UW already had another AA can’t miss rocket arm local boy committed...
  • Options
    Baseman said:

Before anointing Yankoff, recall this former Husky QB —a standout HS QB who killed it in the US Army AA Bowl. Going 7-8 155 yards, 1 TD pass, and one rushing...this dual threat QB committed after UW already had another AA can’t miss rocket arm local boy committed...

Baseman said:

Petersen talent eval.>>>>>>>>

Sark talent eval.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Petersen talent eval.>>>>>>>>

Sark talent eval.
    Be better informed. Miles had offers from Clemson, LSU, Notre Dame, Florida, Oklahoma State, and USC among several others and was voted MVP of the Army Bowl. Petersen didn’t waste time offering recruits like Miles because he knew he had no chance.