Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Matt Lauer couch torched

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,604
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

salemcoog said:

This is all fun and games until it starts trickling into the normal office environment.

I'm fuct
    Well were not gonna get fired.

..because we've already been fired.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    That chic looks pissed
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Doogles said:

If true that's huge. Lauer is one of the highest paid dudes on TV.

The "elites" are cannibalizing each other and it's glorious. All because of Trump too. The point all along is everyone is dirty, stop pretending you're squeaky clean, embrace reality, and focus on what matters.

The funniest part is that Trump is getting away with his sexual assaults
    The best defense is a good offense.

Agree. Trump has proved that.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,562
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,610
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2017
    Matt, had a lock button under his desk to lock his office door. His office was also secluded.

And he grilled O'Reilly about his conduct!

Lauer, up there with Weinstein.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

Classic.gifs.belongs.

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    If buying a co-worker a sex toy and telling her you want to use it on her is bad, I'm fucking out

of ways to defend this. WTF bro? Your name is Matt Lauer, not R Kelly. Know your lane.

Speaking of R Kelly, Ignition came on at the bar (the remix for those keeping score at home) and this chick got fucking PISSED that we were listening to it and *GASP* enjoying it, because of the whole sex cult thing I suppose. Except she had been shaking her ass to Michael Jackson's PYT 3 songs ago like he didn't molest all those kids.

Both are good songs. Hips don't lie.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,604
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

If buying a co-worker a sex toy and telling her you want to use it on her is bad, I'm fucking out

of ways to defend this. WTF bro? Your name is Matt Lauer, not R Kelly. Know your lane.

Speaking of R Kelly, Ignition came on at the bar (the remix for those keeping score at home) and this chick got fucking PISSED that we were listening to it and *GASP* enjoying it, because of the whole sex cult thing I suppose. Except she had been shaking her ass to Michael Jackson's PYT 3 songs ago like he didn't molest all those kids.

Flagged for...I don't even know. Everything.

• Options
    I didn't say she was hot. It was heavily implied in the subtext that she wasn't. Not pic worthy.

Is everyone at ASU illiterate?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2017

So she wasn't Hot, but you kept track of what song she was dancing to 3 songs ago?

Hot WSU academis smack to come.

• Options
    salemcoog said:

So she wasn't Hot, but you kept track of what song she was dancing to 3 songs ago?

Hot WSU academis smack to come.

No. I noticed her lack of objection to the song 3 songs ago.

Sounds like you need to learn the difference.