Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Matt Lauer couch torched

13»

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

If buying a co-worker a sex toy and telling her you want to use it on her is bad, I'm fucking out

of ways to defend this. WTF bro? Your name is Matt Lauer, not R Kelly. Know your lane.

Speaking of R Kelly, Ignition came on at the bar (the remix for those keeping score at home) and this chick got fucking PISSED that we were listening to it and *GASP* enjoying it, because of the whole sex cult thing I suppose. Except she had been shaking her ass to Michael Jackson's PYT 3 songs ago like he didn't molest all those kids.

Both are good songs. Hips don't lie.

So she wasn't Hot, but you kept track of what song she was dancing to 3 songs ago?

Hot WSU academis smack to come.

No. I noticed her lack of objection to the song 3 songs ago.

Sounds like you need to learn the difference.
    Sounds like you have no game to me.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

If buying a co-worker a sex toy and telling her you want to use it on her is bad, I'm fucking out

of ways to defend this. WTF bro? Your name is Matt Lauer, not R Kelly. Know your lane.

Speaking of R Kelly, Ignition came on at the bar (the remix for those keeping score at home) and this chick got fucking PISSED that we were listening to it and *GASP* enjoying it, because of the whole sex cult thing I suppose. Except she had been shaking her ass to Michael Jackson's PYT 3 songs ago like he didn't molest all those kids.

Flagged for...I don't even know. Everything.

Next to Garrison Keillor, Shakira is the worst.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,609
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Huh? Who the fuck is Garrison Keillor
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,989
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

That's what earplugs are for.

Wood ravage Shakira. Twice.