Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pete on the crowd

Made some remarks about how a full stadium really fires up the team. The energy is undeniable and it's just different.

It is way more fun with a packed house. Student section was full as well.

Would be nice to have a consistently full stadium.

This team has has lost 4 games in two years.

Jen C. got some work to do.

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,044
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    No shit. Wish we could bring the noise for every PAC home game instead of having to rely on the Kewgs to fire the fans up.
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    It's hard to get overly excited about yelling your ass off when you know you're going to beat Cal by 30+
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

It was noticeably louder than any other game this year. Fans were standing on every defensive down, and even the children around me were swearing like sailors. It was beautiful.

I was in section 108, entire section stood the whole game. I would say more energy than there was back in the early 90s. But at it's loudest want as loud as back then.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    2001400ex said:

It was noticeably louder than any other game this year. Fans were standing on every defensive down, and even the children around me were swearing like sailors. It was beautiful.

I was in section 14a, entire section stood the whole game. I would say more energy than there was back in the early 90s. But at it's loudest want as loud as back then.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    godawgst said:

jecornel said:

Made some remarks about how a full stadium really fires up the team. The energy is undeniable and it's just different.

It is way more fun with a packed house. Student section was full as well.

Would be nice to have a consistently full stadium.

This team has has lost 4 games in two years.

Jen C. got some work to do.

Great college fans don't have to have SC, last 10 years Stanford or 2 biggest rivals (Zeros and Cougs) come to town to fill the stadium up.

I get the Montana's, Beavs, Buffs games, but it is 7 (or next year 6) games a year.

in last 29 games (After ASU loss in 2015) we are 25-4. If you can't pack the place during this run, when will you?

Jen C would have to be Houdini to fix this.

Husky football has become a social event to attend like the pen is for Mariners game for 10-15K of people who are going to Husky games.

12's suck, but you have to give it to fans who show up at Centurylink for Hawks games. They are there to be loud and make a difference.
    Jen gonna partner with starbucks or columbian drug lords.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited November 2017
    Jen's had the solution since puberty.