Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The *REAL* reason 5* kids never sign with UW

2»

Comments

• Options
    HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    In football, it's not about the x's and o's, it's about the $ and the hos.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    dnc said:

I think it's a double edged sword. UCLA has the opposite problem, hotties everywhere so they get talented recruits, but their players spend more time chasing tail over playing football. UW players jizz storage is still full on gameday so they have extra pent up energy and sexual frustration to take out on the field.

I always trust someone named @ImHuskyYouFat when it comes to discussion of UW women. Clearly UW coed superiority girl.

• Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,867
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    The recruits just need to understand math. If there is less of a % of hot girls at UW, there's going to be less of a % of hot guys, too, so it's not like it's going to be any harder to fuck the hot ones.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited November 2017
    MisterEm said:

Wrong. notre dame gets 5 stars and they’ve got some real warthogs there. A friend of mine attended nd. He is a passionate fan but frequently complains they probably couldn’t find 12 hot women to make a “women of notre dame” calendar.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    AIRWOLF said:

Swaye said:

There are still 10's there, just about a third as many as at another huge public school, and even less if you count schools like ASU, Texas and Florida. You can literally walk all the way across campus at any of those three schools and never lose your boner.

Having spent two years in Austin as a graduate student, I can confirm this to be true. Walking around campus at UT can induce priapism quite easily.

Unfortunately, most undergrad girls had no interest in graduate students. That was a moot point for me though, because I was dumb enough to have a long-distance relationship my first year and move my girlfriend down my second year. Also doubly moot because I had no game whatsoever.

Faggot hollow men of the world, unite
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Passion said:

MisterEm said:

Wrong. notre dame gets 5 stars and they’ve got some real warthogs there. A friend of mine attended nd. He is a passionate fan but frequently complains they probably couldn’t find 12 hot women to make a “women of notre dame” calendar.
    That's because Notre Dame has a whole college full of girls looking for their MRS degree that could never make it into the real Notre Dame.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Mary's_College_(Indiana)

like this one:

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Houhusky said:

UW white girls are sub par

but if you are a white male at UW and you cant pull some fresh off the boat 8+ asain that will suck you dry, make you egg drop soup, do your homework, awkwardly laugh at you flirting with other girls, and with plans to carry you through life by becoming a doctor there is something seriously wrong with you. The number of hot asians with an extreme thirst for some white devil meat is out of control.

Dont believe me? ask @Meek

Yep, play to your strengths. We'll never be able to compete with the Southern schools (or dipshit state schools) when it comes to their offering of white women. However, we hold our own when it comes to the ethnic broads, and that needs to be the angle we push. Unfortunately, these girls are also much less likely to attend football games than their white counterparts, so that needs to be a targeted area of focus.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I got tinder recently and i've seen like 2 hot chicks from uw. All of the hot chicks either go to community, SPU, or Seattle U i have no clue how Seattle U has hotties though.

warm weather schools have Hot girls that are easy to get into.

fixed
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

I'm not saying Pete needs to go all Pitino but with the disproportionate number of hot coeds to dreck maybe we need to put forth a boner brigade. Get twenty, twenty-five hot chicks (preferably 10 red heads) with school spirit to just be around wearing UW gear everywhere the recruits are taken. In the background buying coffee. In the bookstore buying a scarf. At the space needle smoking weed. The chicks would be white so the kids would never realize that they keep seeing the same twenty-five chicks everywhere they go. We all look alike anyway. AmIright? If you bring in a big dick like Lamb (white), repeat but replace the red heads with asians.

Welp... That's what Oregon has been doing for years. Strippers from Portland are glad to play hostess to young lads on recruiting trips and of course the quality cheerleaders. But once they sign the line and get on campus, they quickly queery, Phuck!!!!, where did all the Hot Hoes go???