Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to @creepycoog

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

We had the same issue with Aberdeen at Oly.

Tuffest Shelton High Climber: Raul Allegre.
    Tuffest Oly Bear (Timberline doesn’t count): Kasey Keller.
    Tuffest Aberdeen Bobcat: Mark Bruener.

I didn’t want to do it, but you made me do it.

Back in my Miller Junior High days, we would steal cars and drive up to Shelton and O-town and kick the shit out of the high school kids as a warm-up for Weatherwax. We would skip Capital, because they weren't tuff enuff for us (but just right for the Hopkins kids), and Timberline, because we didn’t have guns.

There’s a reason that Aberdeen was off-limits to the military for years. Too tuff.
    Doug Long would have killed and eaten Mark Bruener.

And nobody believes that a bunch of donkeys from Aberdeen ever came to Shelton looking for anything other than an ass kicking.

tuff, AA UW TE >> kinda tuff AA Whitworth DB/Speshul Teemer

believe it about that bunch of donkeys. we were Aberdeeen tuff. you're thinking of our ghey cousins a little further west. I'm sure you had your way with more than one Hoquiamite. the Bobcats were/are a different breed.

flea, you wouldn't last five minutes running your hole at the NW Passage. we'd find your bloated corpse floating in the Wishkah. stay in Shelton; it's safer.
    lol

Shouldn't you tuff Aberdeen footballers win a state championship once in a while? I watched Black Hills league football for quite a few years and don't remember Aberdeen being anything but shit. And what's with the faggoty yellow and blue uniforms? Horrible.

All you have to do to survive running your mouth at the NW Passage is use words with multiple syllables - then all the retards there will just smile and nod and pretend they know what you were saying.

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

dflea said:

Back in my Miller Junior High days, we would steal cars and drive up to Shelton and O-town and kick the shit out of the high school kids as a warm-up for Weatherwax. We would skip Capital, because they weren't tuff enuff for us (but just right for the Hopkins kids), and Timberline, because we didn’t have guns.

There’s a reason that Aberdeen was off-limits to the military for years. Too tuff.

And nobody believes that a bunch of donkeys from Aberdeen ever came to Shelton looking for anything other than an ass kicking.

believe it about that bunch of donkeys. we were Aberdeeen tuff. you're thinking of our ghey cousins a little further west. I'm sure you had your way with more than one Hoquiamite. the Bobcats were/are a different breed.

flea, you wouldn't last five minutes running your hole at the NW Passage. we'd find your bloated corpse floating in the Wishkah. stay in Shelton; it's safer.
    All the Penisula schools are a bunch of pussies we played two schools: Kelso and W.F beat them 30-6 and 44-14. Fuck they were big pussies like everyone else from the Peninsula.
  • Options
    edited November 2017

dflea said:

All the Penisula schools are a bunch of pussies we played two schools: Kelso and W.F beat them 30-6 and 44-14. Fuck they were big pussies like everyone else from the Peninsula.
    Who is WF?

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    dtd said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Would it be fair then to describe @creepycoug (I'm pulling from some past Tug threads here to discern political views) as a TUFF Logging Camp Liberal?

Close.

He's actually a Log Cabin Republican.
    With Syrup?

Probably a good lubricant

Was thinking more Chris Rock stand up- i.e. jelly or syrup.
    I prefer the pearly white syrup!
    I'll bet you do Freddie Mercury.
  • Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

lol

Shouldn't you tuff Aberdeen footballers win a state championship once in a while? I watched Black Hills league football for quite a few years and don't remember Aberdeen being anything but shit. And what's with the faggoty yellow and blue uniforms? Horrible.

All you have to do to survive running your mouth at the NW Passage is use words with multiple syllables - then all the retards there will just smile and nod and pretend they know what you were saying.

I said we were tuff. I didn't say we were worth a shit.

Yeah, try that high falutin talk at the Passage. It'll be the Wishkuh float for you boy.

And that's blue and gold fella. Keep your shit straight.
  • Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Who is WF?

Wf west
  • Options
    edited November 2017

dflea said:

And where might you be from little man?

I can remember the Bothell Cewgers with their cocks up in the air hosting the Olympia Bears in a state playoff game not that many years ago and getting shit from people like you all over Bothell, who assumed they'd walk all over the small town kids. Unfortunately for them, Luke Kravitz walked off the bus with a line that looked more like a college line than a high school line. You can guess what happened from there. Salemcoog could have been the Bears offensive coordinator, as Luke tripped over his shoe laces for 11 yard runs at a clip.

You might want to look up how many state titles have been won by schools down that way Jr. It wasn't always Bothell, Skyline, Woodinhood and Bellevue.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,075
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

dtd said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Would it be fair then to describe @creepycoug (I'm pulling from some past Tug threads here to discern political views) as a TUFF Logging Camp Liberal?

Close.

He's actually a Log Cabin Republican.
    With Syrup?

Probably a good lubricant

Was thinking more Chris Rock stand up- i.e. jelly or syrup.
    I prefer the pearly white syrup!
    I'll bet you do Freddie Mercury.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoCS-uqII9c
  • Options

dflea said:

I can remember the Bothell Cewgers with their cocks up in the air hosting the Olympia Bears in a state playoff game not that many years ago and getting shit from people like you all over Bothell, who assumed they'd walk all over the small town kids. Unfortunately for them, Luke Kravitz walked off the bus with a line that looked more like a college line than a high school line. You can guess what happened from there. Salemcoog could have been the Bears offensive coordinator, as Luke tripped over his shoe laces for 11 yard runs at a clip.

You might want to look up how many state titles have been won by schools down that way Jr. It wasn't always Bothell, Skyline, Woodinhood and Bellevue.
    Kingco bitch. Peninsula kids now are a bunch of pussies.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,485
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fond memories of crisp fall Friday nights loading up the station wagon so my two dads could take us down the 8 to Aberdeen for a bitter rival game. We'd eat at a greasy spoon in Montesano along the way and have root beer floats on the way back.

I remember a Bobcat named Walt Failor who was a big time player there. I think his dad was mayor. My dad called him Walt Faker because he'd always limp off the field and come back.

The old Southwest Conference was a blast as a kid. From Grays Harbor to Vancouver.

Most of this was before Creepy was born.

You can't get this at doogman, pumpy
  • Options

dflea said:

That's what I thought. I could smell Kingco on you from here. Although my kids were Kingcos, so I won't talk too much shit.

Back in the day before they divided Tumwater by 2, they used the kick the mother loving shit out of the Kingcos.
  • Options

dflea said:

That's what I thought. I could smell Kingco on you from here. Although my kids were Kingcos, so I won't talk too much shit.

Back in the day before they divided Tumwater by 2, they used the kick the mother loving shit out of the Kingcos.
    But everyone but Tumwater and W.F West is shit now.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,969
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fond memories of crisp fall Friday nights loading up the station wagon so my two dads could take us down the 8 to Aberdeen for a bitter rival game. We'd eat at a greasy spoon in Montesano along the way and have root beer floats on the way back.

I remember a Bobcat named Walt Failor who was a big time player there. I think his dad was mayor. My dad called him Walt Faker because he'd always limp off the field and come back.

The old Southwest Conference was a blast as a kid. From Grays Harbor to Vancouver.

The old Southwest Conference was damn tuff. I thought I read somewhere that the only championship ring that Breat Bryant would always wear was from when he an A&M won the SWC.

• Options
    edited November 2017

The only thing you can get at the doogman is the AIDs.

Walt played FB at USC. Owned and ran (appropriately named) "Failor's", where you got all your athletic shit, hunting and fishing gear, etc. Huge store full of Walt's stuffed and mounted game shot all over the world (totally un-PC now I know) and it had a greasy spoon diner in the store. All that small-town shit we're all so nostalgic about now. This was before Champs and fucking Footlocker in the mall, ok? If Failor's didn't have it, you went to O-town; if they didn't have it, you drove to Seattle, or you went without! Both ways! Up hill! In the snow 365 days a year.

I think his kid played at SC too, but just baseball. Not sure on that part.

When that place closed, it really was the end of an era, and the beginning, or middle, of the end of downtown Aberdeen. Despite all the shit I get, and will get, for saying this, it was a decent town once upon a time and a helluva place to grow up. I wouldn't swap it out if I could. It's a crack-pipe shit-show now. I get it.
    I have a buddy that lives there. He calls it Fallujah. He says it's a serious downgrade from Monte.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    dflea said:

The only thing you can get at the doogman is the AIDs.

Walt played FB at USC. Owned and ran (appropriately named) "Failor's", where you got all your athletic shit, hunting and fishing gear, etc. Huge store full of Walt's stuffed and mounted game shot all over the world (totally un-PC now I know) and it had a greasy spoon diner in the store. All that small-town shit we're all so nostalgic about now. This was before Champs and fucking Footlocker in the mall, ok? If Failor's didn't have it, you went to O-town; if they didn't have it, you drove to Seattle, or you went without! Both ways! Up hill! In the snow 365 days a year.

I think his kid played at SC too, but just baseball. Not sure on that part.

When that place closed, it really was the end of an era, and the beginning, or middle, of the end of downtown Aberdeen. Despite all the shit I get, and will get, for saying this, it was a decent town once upon a time and a helluva place to grow up. I wouldn't swap it out if I could. It's a crack-pipe shit-show now. I get it.
    I have a buddy that lives there. He calls it Fallujah. He says it's a serious downgrade from Monte.
    Sadly, there is not one ounce of hyperbole in your buddy's description. It's a very serious downgrade from Monte. Then you go a little further east from Monte, and you hit Elma, which feels like another dip, just not as bad as Aberdeen, and when you clear Elma you're on a road to steadily improving conditions. It's still great country, and there are places to live on property down there that aren't too bad. But in-town is a complete shit-show. Fallujah is not a bad label. I'm old, so I still go with Beirut.

I still fish down there, mostly out the Wishkah, and mostly to see people I grew up with.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

dflea said:

Besides the band, custodial or concession crew, how many Varsity or College snaps have you been on the field in uniform for? That’s what I thought.
  • Options

Sadly, there is not one ounce of hyperbole in your buddy's description. It's a very serious downgrade from Monte. Then you go a little further east from Monte, and you hit Elma, which feels like another dip, just not as bad as Aberdeen, and when you clear Elma you're on a road to steadily improving conditions. It's still great country, and there are places to live on property down there that aren't too bad. But in-town is a complete shit-show. Fallujah is not a bad label. I'm old, so I still go with Beirut.

I still fish down there, mostly out the Wishkah, and mostly to see people I grew up with.

I grew up fishing the GH tribs, and the Wishkah has become a favorite. The Wynoochee and Satsop have turned into complete shitshows. The last time I put in at the old white bridge on the Wynoochee, there was 22 trailers in the lot. I know a guy who owns some property on the Wishkah, so I go to his place and fish downstream a mile or so. He has one of the best holes on the whole river on his property, too.

If you fish the Wishkah often, we'll run into each other out there. I'll be wearing Husky attire and will probably be smoking a bowl.
  • Options
    Baseman said:

dflea said:

Besides the band, custodial or concession crew, how many Varsity or College snaps have you been on the field in uniform for? That’s what I thought.
    And your poont is?