Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to @creepycoog

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Learn how to talk smack you retarded Aberdeen red neck sod busting looser

Youre so fucking ignorant race. And the reason i cant stand coming here. Youve never played football, just jerked off the ones who did, sitting in your bedroom alone on those friday nights, when the cool kids were getting the stank on the plank. U fucking cunt

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited November 2017
    dflea said:

Learn how to talk smack you retarded Aberdeen red neck sod busting looser

Youre so fucking ignorant race. And the reason i cant stand coming here. Youve never played football, just jerked off the ones who did, sitting in your bedroom alone on those friday nights, when the cool kids were getting the stank on the plank. U fucking cunt

Some of your better work old man. If only you'd been a Capital Cougar. Imagine how much wittier you'd be.

Tailgater ... is that you?
    Tell me you didn't go to Aberdeen.
    Ok, I didn't go to Aberdeen.

[But I did].

Bobcat tuff bitches. Ever heard of a guy named MARK BRUENER? Yeah, I thought so. Back the fuck off me.

PS: how the fuck did you think I knew so much about Shelton and O town? Old stomping grounds. The current state of affairs notwithstanding, the lower peninsula will always be home. Laff all you want; it's God's (wet af) country.

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Mark Bruener being from Aberdeen is no excuse for you, cooger. At least he had the sense to attend the right fucking university.

I remember that SPD had to have everyone on duty whenever Aberdeen came to town for a football game. Brawling was known to happen, and the cops wanted to make sure nobody from Aberdeen got hurt.

You don't have to tell me about the lower peninsula. I still hang.
  • Options

We had the same issue with Aberdeen at Oly.

Tuffest Shelton High Climber: Raul Allegre.
    Tuffest Oly Bear (Timberline doesn’t count): Kasey Keller.
    Tuffest Aberdeen Bobcat: Mark Bruener.

I didn’t want to do it, but you made me do it.

Back in my Miller Junior High days, we would steal cars and drive up to Shelton and O-town and kick the shit out of the high school kids as a warm-up for Weatherwax. We would skip Capital, because they weren't tuff enuff for us (but just right for the Hopkins kids), and Timberline, because we didn’t have guns.

There’s a reason that Aberdeen was off-limits to the military for years. Too tuff.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,046
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Would it be fair then to describe @creepycoug (I'm pulling from some past Tug threads here to discern political views) as a TUFF Logging Camp Liberal?

Close.

He's actually a Log Cabin Republican.
    With Syrup?

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Back in my Miller Junior High days, we would steal cars and drive up to Shelton and O-town and kick the shit out of the high school kids as a warm-up for Weatherwax. We would skip Capital, because they weren't tuff enuff for us (but just right for the Hopkins kids), and Timberline, because we didn’t have guns.

There’s a reason that Aberdeen was off-limits to the military for years. Too tuff.
    Doug Long would have killed and eaten Mark Bruener.

And nobody believes that a bunch of donkeys from Aberdeen ever came to Shelton looking for anything other than an ass kicking.

• Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

And nobody believes that a bunch of donkeys from Aberdeen ever came to Shelton looking for anything other than an ass kicking.

No shit. Some of the hotter girls from Scaberdeen came to my local town because they weren't into pretend lawyers. I am sure every town on the Peninsula had the same experience.

Oooh. Maybe you need to define ass kicking. . .

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Would it be fair then to describe @creepycoug (I'm pulling from some past Tug threads here to discern political views) as a TUFF Logging Camp Liberal?

Close.

With Syrup?

Probably a good lubricant

Was thinking more Chris Rock stand up- i.e. jelly or syrup.
  • Options
    dflea said:

tuff, AA UW TE >> kinda tuff AA Whitworth DB/Speshul Teemer

believe it about that bunch of donkeys. we were Aberdeeen tuff. you're thinking of our ghey cousins a little further west. I'm sure you had your way with more than one Hoquiamite. the Bobcats were/are a different breed.

flea, you wouldn't last five minutes running your hole at the NW Passage. we'd find your bloated corpse floating in the Wishkah. stay in Shelton; it's safer.
  • Options
    EwaDawg said:

dflea said:

No shit. Some of the hotter girls from Scaberdeen came to my local town because they weren't into pretend lawyers. I am sure every town on the Peninsula had the same experience.

Oooh. Maybe you need to define ass kicking. . .

the only thing wandering into your town looking for pineapple cockus were the Scaberdeen girls we were done with. that funny taste in your mouth? that was me.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

dflea said:

tuff, AA UW TE >> kinda tuff AA Whitworth DB/Speshul Teemer

believe it about that bunch of donkeys. we were Aberdeeen tuff. you're thinking of our ghey cousins a little further west. I'm sure you had your way with more than one Hoquiamite. the Bobcats were/are a different breed.

flea, you wouldn't last five minutes running your hole at the NW Passage. we'd find your bloated corpse floating along the Muddy Banks of the Wishkah. stay in Shelton; it's safer.
    Fixed.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,108
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

dnc said:

dnc said:

Close.

With Syrup?

Probably a good lubricant

Was thinking more Chris Rock stand up- i.e. jelly or syrup.
    I prefer syrup!