Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Azeem Victor Suspended Indefinitely

Comments

• Options
    TheGhost206TheGhost206 Member Posts: 97
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Photogenic 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2017

Never a good idea to come back for señor year. It was 23 years ago for Kaufman as he needed more poundage...otherwise get the fuck out.

On that note they say Gaskin is 190. That dude is 180 and the shoulders of a frail woman. Tiny frame. He would do well coming back for senior year, get his degree in afro-amefican show ups, a little more muscle weight
    and speed work, and a plan. His pro career is a short one.

For all you Quiz Rodgers comparison deuches; Gaskin aint Quiz...that dude had a trrunk to run through NFL arm tackles...Gaskin wont break many of those.

Study dude.

I remember when I was a kid there was a safety named Eugene Burkhalter who left school early and went undrafted. The next season I was watching the players disappear into the tunnel after the game and Eugene was sitting alone in the stands looking so depressed. He was wearing a bucket hat and the rain was just pouring off the brim. I'll never forget that.

These guys have big decisions for sure. I just hope Azeem's story doesn't sway Adams to end up leaving after all. But if he did, who'd blame him?
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Hey fella, easy on the track uni nonsense. Clearly you were focusing on the buldge at the equator. Im talking about the mountain range up north Gaskin the blue mountains, not the Rockies which the NFL requires under the shoulder pads

are you using euphemisms for shoulders?
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Metaphors not euphemisms
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I remember when I was a kid there was a safety named Eugene Burkhalter who left school early and went undrafted. The next season I was watching the players disappear into the tunnel after the game and Eugene was sitting alone in the stands looking so depressed. He was wearing a bucket hat and the rain was just pouring off the brim. I'll never forget that.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Never a good idea to come back for señor year. It was 23 years ago for Kaufman as he needed more poundage...otherwise get the fuck out.

On that note they say Gaskin is 190. That dude is 180 and the shoulders of a frail woman. Tiny frame. He would do well coming back for senior year, get his degree in afro-amefican show ups, a little more muscle weight
    and speed work, and a plan. His pro career is a short one.

For all you Quiz Rodgers comparison deuches; Gaskin aint Quiz...that dude had a trrunk to run through NFL arm tackles...Gaskin wont break many of those.

Study dude.

These guys have big decisions for sure. I just hope Azeem's story doesn't sway Adams to end up leaving after all. But if he did, who'd blame him?
    Burkhalter was awesome. But didnt have a draft board to assess his pro potential. Times have changed
  • Options
    TheGhost206TheGhost206 Member Posts: 97
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Photogenic 5 Up Votes

@TheGhost206 you asshole; I see you edited your poast.

Also, on an unrelated note, I read your name as TheGorst206.

It was just a double post, eat my dick

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

@TheGhost206 you asshole; I see you edited your poast.

Also, on an unrelated note, I read your name as TheGorst206.

It was just a double post, eat my dick

Not much there to eat...
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes