Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Roy Moore pedophilia thread

124»

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

dflea said:

salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

salemcoog said:

What a Dog n Pony show. Is Moore a dirty old Man??? Sure.gif Deserves an invite. But when they put some 60 ish y/o lady on stage crying on demand with Gloria Allred bout something that happened 43 years ago, any credibility or give a shit factor of Moore's supporters in Bama go by the way side.

So much liberal hysteria to even keep with this year.

I think you're confusing hysteria with laughing uncontrollably. Roy Moore's dating habits have put the ALABAMA senate seat in play. Think about that for a minute. ALABAMA.
    No... it's all about hysteria. First it was the White Supremacists taking over the country which led to the statues coming down. And now it's every woman who was hit on by a famous man coming out of the woodwork to cry abuse. Now some of this is legit of course. But it's fueled by liberal hysteria.

And who cares if it's Alabama?? I don't understand the signifigance other than just being another seat up for grabs.
    It's almost like the idiocy surrounding the war on Christmas - fueled by conservative hysteria.

Please keep the oppressed white Christians in your thoughts and prayers.
    Thank you.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

salemcoog said:

What a Dog n Pony show. Is Moore a dirty old Man??? Sure.gif Deserves an invite. But when they put some 60 ish y/o lady on stage crying on demand with Gloria Allred bout something that happened 43 years ago, any credibility or give a shit factor of Moore's supporters in Bama go by the way side.

I think you're confusing hysteria with laughing uncontrollably. Roy Moore's dating habits have put the ALABAMA senate seat in play. Think about that for a minute. ALABAMA.
    No... it's all about hysteria. First it was the White Supremacists taking over the country which led to the statues coming down. And now it's every woman who was hit on by a famous man coming out of the woodwork to cry abuse. Now some of this is legit of course. But it's fueled by liberal hysteria.

And who cares if it's Alabama?? I don't understand the signifigance other than just being another seat up for grabs.
    It's almost like the idiocy surrounding the war on Christmas - fueled by conservative hysteria.

Agreed.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The left has only themselves to blame. They did a great job over the last 20-30 years explaining its just sex.

Its just sex. We must never judge. Girls once got married at 13.

Moore should have drowned the girl. No issues with that
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

The left has only themselves to blame. They did a great job over the last 20-30 years explaining its just sex.

Its just sex. We must never judge. Girls once got married at 13.

Moore should have drowned the girl. No issues with that

Yep. Loose ends.
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,894
    Standard Supporter
    If the stories are true, then Moore crossed the little bit for sure. But what pisses me off is everyone's reaction to this:

"Oh those poor innocent 14 year old girls. They aren't attracted to men yet at that age. They just want to read Nancy Drew and do their homework, but all these men just want to kidnap them and rape them in an alley the first chance they get."

^ As if 14 year old girls aren't flirting back and thinking about how much they might enjoy fucking an older guy, even if they decide they don't want to go through with it.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,227
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Didn't American Rose win the Oscar with Kevin Spacey doing a high school girl?

Girl lol
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,234
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Didn't American Rose win the Oscar with Kevin Spacey doing a high school girl?

Girl lol

They never did it. It was the retired USMC Col. that tried to do Kevin Spacey.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dflea said:

salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

salemcoog said:

You're a fucking retard.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2017

dflea said:

salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

salemcoog said:

You're a fucking retard.
    Awww, Vag packed with sand again, Sally?

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,652
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited November 2017

I'm still recovering from the fat Kappa who took advantage of me after one of their dances.

Scarred.

No, seriously - injured myself on her Volkswagen bug's stick shift trying to escape a handjob.

The correct way to deal with kappas at a social is to rip the signed tennis racket off the wall and start spanking them with it.

(It was a big rented out sports bar)