Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cuog

Has two better wins than any of ours.

That’s so fucking sad. Our schedule was so easy this year and we tripped on our dicks. Twice.

Yeah yeah injuries. Yeah yeah Friday night road games and playing teams coming off a bye. It’s hard.

Underperformed on the year. No way around it.

Good teams find ways to squeak out a win when things aren’t going their way. But we have clowns at QB and OC which makes us not a good team.

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Last year we had 4 "vulnerable" situations not counting Bammer. Arizona, Utah, USC and first half of Colorado. Went 3/4 in those. We are 0-2 this year in those vulnerable situations. Fucking fuck. All this shit is fixable in th long haul but frustrating as hell to piss away 2017.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I miss Keith Price.
  • Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Maybe Petes OKGs aren't all Pac12 champ KGs. He's recruited well at some positions, but others are very lacking. If he expects to carry on at a 11-1 to 12-0 pace you have to reload every year, not just every couple years. WSU is going to get its ass kicked in 2 weeks, but next year they'll face each other again and WSU will have a better QB and receivers again. That shouldn't happen.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    whlinder said:

That’s so fucking sad. Our schedule was so easy this year

Cuog!!!!

After the cup, make it three.

Luke is going to skull fuck that overrated defense.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    These kids are trying as hard as they can. Some of you need to show a little more respect for that
  • Options
    doogie said:

These kids are trying as hard as they can. Some of you need to show a little more respect for that

Great poont!!!
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221

whlinder said:

Cuog!!!!

He'll be lucky to leave the stadium alive.

It's very obk of you to live vicariously through teams that can beat UW. WSU isn't in that group. Not this year, not any fucking year.

I have a zesty AC bet for you if you disagree.
  • Options
    dflea said:

whlinder said:

Cuog!!!!

It's very obk of you to live vicariously through teams that can beat UW. WSU isn't in that group. Not this year, not any fucking year.

Fuck it. Let's do it. Bring it on doog. Steelhead season is right around the corner. Fold that into it somehow.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    i hope hercules puts an end to brownsox's
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221

dflea said:

whlinder said:

Cuog!!!!

Fuck it. Let's do it. Bring it on doog. Steelhead season is right around the corner. Fold that into it somehow.
    And there it is.

• Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Being "stubborn" with the run against ASU and Stanford would have worked wonders.

I can't take much more of this shitshow on offense. The OC sucks and Petersen is enabling him. I guess it's shameful for them to have a power running game. This bullshit thinking about hitting explosive plays needs to set aside.

Run the damn ball, keep the drive going, pick up first downs, and keep possession of the ball for as long as you can. Finish drives with TDs and don't make stupid mistakes like Baccellia on a crucial down.

I'm willing to give credit where credit is due to ASU and Stanford. But, it's hard to give them too much credit when our own coaches on the offensive side of the ball shit themselves.

This is just going to end up being a middling team. Unless Pete wakes up and makes some serious changes to coaching and player personnel AND has a bit of a change in philosophy. Forget the flashy explosive plays. Those are low-percentage. Stick with basic smash-mouth football. Do that enough and the explosive plays will happen.

I've had enough of the mythical "explosive plays" that Pete is fixated on. Unless he has some secret stat that says if you get "x" number of explosives in a game you win 95% of then stop using it as the be all end all.

If that's your fuckin philosophy then send 4 guys on go routes every play and chuck it to whoever is the most open.

In this conference playing smash mouth football will win you a lot of games (Hi Stanford) see ASU game. Add in the wrinkle of being able to throw it which Pete will make sure happens and games like last night don't happen.