Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How much did Azeem play last night? Maybe Pete should realize we need a stud like him against good

uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
I missed most of the game, but wonder how much Azeem played last night?

Clearly, Pete & Co got cocky against the week teams we've played so far and thought they didn't need Azeem in his old role... now that we've played a good team finally, maybe they will realize that they need Azeem in his old spot to be a good defense against above average teams.

Comments

• Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,184
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I refuse to believe that BBK beat out Azeem because he was simply better and competed harder. It’s either a behavioral thing with Azeem or Kawasaki / Lake can’t develop linebackers. I doubt it’s the latter.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,634
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Perhaps Victor’s real problem is he isn’t a try hard white guy. Is he still paying for violating team rules? Do try hard white guys (like BBK) obey the rules better since they realize they lack the necessary talent of some of their more gifted teammates?

It's because he isn't sneaky fast enough
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I swear didn't Azeem start the game with a sack? Then where did he go?

I love Pete, but this is complete bullshit.

If I was Azeem, as soon as Stanford choke fucks Cal I'd just shut it down, hire an agent, and start training for the combine.

#FreeAzeem
  • Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited November 2017

Perhaps Victor’s real problem is he isn’t a try hard white guy. Is he still paying for violating team rules? Do try hard white guys (like BBK) obey the rules better since they realize they lack the necessary talent of some of their more gifted teammates?

It's because he isn't squeaky clean enough
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited November 2017
    Houhusky said:

Everyone in this thread acting like every time azeem has been on the field this year he hasnt looked overweight and slow

This isn’t last years azeem

His one series playing Sam with the 1st team DL was productive. He engulfed Stanford’s RT and put a big boy move on, generating a sack. I know our roster is brimming with productive SAM’s and Buck’s, but still.

Of course Miles Bryant playing press coverage had the X on lockdown so we didn’t need any edge heat.

Love those coverage sacks!