Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL Manafort chindictment thread

1234568»

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,463
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I just want to see crooks go to jail. HTH
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    It's a lot of work solving the World''s problems each day but somehow, together, we hammer it down to an actionable list Trump and his Entourage can follow to get us thru till tomorrow where we will be slapped again with new challenges. Lather-rinse-repeat
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Sledog said:

You hate Trump more than I do.

Kudos.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Sledog said:

Kudos.
    Why should Trump go to jail, other than he doesn't follow the lunatic left's agenda?

Sledog said:

Kudos.
    Why should Trump go to jail, other than he doesn't follow the lunatic left's agenda?

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Sledog said:

Kudos.

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.
    bitchkrieg: "words words words HATE MUSLIMS TAKE SHROOMS PUTIN IS AUCE words words words"
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

Sledog said:

Kudos.

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited November 2017

Sledog said:

Kudos.

Pressing. Again.

Also, you sound angry.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    BearsWiin said:

It fascinates me how no one actually refutes what I’ve said with any evidence. Like smart people. Sorry to be so condescending. Snowflakes gotta preserve their self-esteem with Fox News’ hand shoved up their ass moving their fingers, I guess.

Everything is just “deflect”.

You fuckbags live in the reality where Bob Mueller is a witch hunter and James Comey is a liberal because Murdoch/Russian/Etc sources told you what to think and you lap it up and then start talking about Hillary and Obama.

It’s just foolery. That’s why I can’t hang out in this place.

No discussion. Just “you’re delusional” and “whAt abouyt Hillurrryyyy?!? Hey look over there!!!! I know I’m repeating verbatim what fucking Tucker Carlson of all fucking people—BECAUSE HE HAS A LONG STANDING RECORD OF BEING UNBIASED AND OBJECTIVELY RIGHT—is saying because that’s not transparent. However saying what KNOWN LIBRULS Bill Browder and Bob Mueller are saying is CRAZY TOWN.”

If I wanted that shit I would just look at fucking Breitbart.

This is why I eschew the pig-wrasslin' in this dump too, for the most part. Lowest-common-denominator discussion is tiresome.
    Then Be gone already.
    pawz said:

Sledog said:

Kudos.

Pressing. Again.

Also, you sound like you have a lot of hate in your life.
    You botched that easy setup.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

Sledog said:

Kudos.

Pressing. Again.

Also, you sound like you have a lot of hate in your life.
    It happens.

A lot.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    salemcoog said:

BearsWiin said:

It fascinates me how no one actually refutes what I’ve said with any evidence. Like smart people. Sorry to be so condescending. Snowflakes gotta preserve their self-esteem with Fox News’ hand shoved up their ass moving their fingers, I guess.

Everything is just “deflect”.

You fuckbags live in the reality where Bob Mueller is a witch hunter and James Comey is a liberal because Murdoch/Russian/Etc sources told you what to think and you lap it up and then start talking about Hillary and Obama.

It’s just foolery. That’s why I can’t hang out in this place.

No discussion. Just “you’re delusional” and “whAt abouyt Hillurrryyyy?!? Hey look over there!!!! I know I’m repeating verbatim what fucking Tucker Carlson of all fucking people—BECAUSE HE HAS A LONG STANDING RECORD OF BEING UNBIASED AND OBJECTIVELY RIGHT—is saying because that’s not transparent. However saying what KNOWN LIBRULS Bill Browder and Bob Mueller are saying is CRAZY TOWN.”

If I wanted that shit I would just look at fucking Breitbart.

This is why I eschew the pig-wrasslin' in this dump too, for the most part. Lowest-common-denominator discussion is tiresome.
    Then Be gone already.

It's LEAVE!
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    None of this matters. Enough people voted for a reality TV star to fix this country.

If anything collusion with Vlad is a positive. He isn't a complete retard.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Sledog said:

Kudos.

I know you are being sarcastic. But I would appreciate Trump more if he had a sense of humor and could laugh at his bullshit. Instead of always being a sandy vagina like you.