Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bryant

2»

Comments

• Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    This season is already over anyways. Black beast should tan...get some rest and be ready to go for a unforgettable browning sr year!!!!
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    AIRWOLF said:

We? are fucked.

Sucks balls no doubt, but I swear I've seen Sample and Dissly catch passes before.
    Dissly was looking like motherfucking Shannon Sharpe a few weeks ago.

The bigger issue is that if we go with 3 TEs you have Kizer in there. It might be a push in the blocking department, but a 3 WTE personnel grouping isn't much of a passing threat. Of course, that is a moot point with the way Browning has shriveled up.
    Too bad our dip shit qb over threw in in the ASU game or Hunter would st least have been a hero that game as a true frosh
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

AIRWOLF said:

We? are fucked.

Sucks balls no doubt, but I swear I've seen Sample and Dissly catch passes before.

The bigger issue is that if we go with 3 TEs you have Kizer in there. It might be a push in the blocking department, but a 3 WTE personnel grouping isn't much of a passing threat. Of course, that is a moot point with the way Browning has shriveled up.
    Too bad our dip shit qb over threw in in the ASU game or Hunter would st least have been a hero that game as a true frosh
    Browning missed throws high for big gains a few times at ASU. I can think of 3, including the Bryant throw, that would have opened up the game.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    MisterEm said:

AIRWOLF said:

We? are fucked.

Browning missed throws high for big gains a few times at ASU. I can think of 3, including the Bryant throw, that would have opened up the game.
    His best plays from last week were handing off the ball
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

My guess is ligament sprain at minimum and tear at the most ... one makes a bowl game possible ... the other a weight room warrior

You literally don’t have the faintest fucking idea what you’re talking about. Just stop.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    TTJ said:

Tequilla said:

My guess is ligament sprain at minimum and tear at the most ... one makes a bowl game possible ... the other a weight room warrior

You literally don’t have the faintest fucking idea what you’re talking about. Just stop.
    you forget that Teq repair 20-30 ligament sprain injuries a year