Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bryant

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,044
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
Per Pete. Out for a "significant" time period, but didn't say he was done for the year.

Bowl game return perhaps? In Pete speak , doesn't sound like return anytime soon.

Comments

• Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2017
    We? are fucked.
  • Options
    MakaDawgMakaDawg Member Posts: 492
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Just have to run the ball more, so fuck off smiff.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    My guess is ligament sprain at minimum and tear at the most ... one makes a bowl game possible ... the other a weight room warrior
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

We? are fucked.

Sucks balls no doubt, but I swear I've seen Sample and Dissly catch passes before.
    Dissly was looking like motherfucking Shannon Sharpe a few weeks ago.

The bigger issue is that if we go with 3 TEs you have Kizer in there. It might be a push in the blocking department, but a 3 WTE personnel grouping isn't much of a passing threat. Of course, that is a moot point with the way Browning has shriveled up.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,044
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AIRWOLF said:

We? are fucked.

Sucks balls no doubt, but I swear I've seen Sample and Dissly catch passes before.

The bigger issue is that if we go with 3 TEs you have Kizer in there. It might be a push in the blocking department, but a 3 WTE personnel grouping isn't much of a passing threat. Of course, that is a moot point with the way Browning has shriveled up.
    Browning needs to get his mind unfucked and figure out a way to get the ball to those guys. They aren't game breakers, but can move the sticks.

On a side note - saw Bryant up close and personal on the field right before the game started. He is one mean lookin muthafugger - no wonder he's been wrecking fools all season long. We need this guy in a big way in 2018.
  • Options
    tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    After Miami loses to UW the slogan will be
    "U got Yanked"
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2017
    If this were the NFL, the hit that hirt Bryant would be considered dirty by some. He took a helmet in his kneecap and his knee got bent back.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,982
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2017
    AIRWOLF said:

We? are fucked.

I think we have been playing +1 online with Kirkland taking mcgary or harris spot and have them slide out more then 3 TE. The only times I've noticed 3 TE was with bryant just playing WR.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

If this were the NFL, the hit that hirt Bryant would be considered dirty by some. He took a helmet in his kneecap and his knee got bent back.

It was a lot dirtier than the hit by Gaines that got a flag

Rosen could have easily stepped back
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Yeah it sucks, but we're already seeing more Ty Jones because of it. Hopefully he can emerge as a true #2 WR since no one else seems to want to take that title. But the biggest travesty about this whole thing is that fucking Lenius is going to see a lot more PT.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,982
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Yeah it sucks, but we're already seeing more Ty Jones because of it. Hopefully he can emerge as a true #2 WR since no one else seems to want to take that title. But the biggest travesty about this whole thing is that fucking Lenius is going to see a lot more PT.

what does Bryant injury have to do with how much pussy lenius sees tonight?