Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I've been drinking a bit and

13»

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Tequilla said:

Have I said blowing out UCLA or even winning the North fixes things or that that should save Smith?

We played like shit at ASU, lost our AA-caliber LT, and missed FGs that I could have made. It was a shit sandwich.

Perhaps we won’t get the chance to play in the CFP this year ... but can still go 12-1 and win the P12 ... still very possible at this point.

After last night's game, it should be crystal fucking clear to anyone that the P12 North is the worst division in the nation. If we lose a game in the north, we need to go all in on keeping Hop safe from the feds and just letting him work.
    The P12 South is loaded
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

AZDuck said:

I like the House of Cards angle. When does Smith push Petersen in front of a Sounder train?

I'll bet you were the kind of sick (F)duck who was into to watching "Faces of Death" in college, especially the train platform footage.
    I'm actually not a fan of the 9/11 jumper photos that get trotted out from time to time. And nope, never watched "faces of death." Not my cup of monkey brains.
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

I like the House of Cards angle. When does Smith push Petersen in front of a Sounder train?

I'll bet you were the kind of sick (F)duck who was into to watching "Faces of Death" in college, especially the train platform footage.
    I'm actually not a fan of the 9/11 jumper photos that get trotted out from time to time. And nope, never watched "faces of death." Not my cup of monkey brains.
    But you do like to rub your dick in jars of mayonnaise so we'll forgive you.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

But you do like to rub your dick in jars of mayonnaise so we'll forgive you.

let he who has never inserted himself into a foodstuff cast the first stone, sez I
  • Options
    Dawgs4everDawgs4ever Member Posts: 170
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    This is why coaches should never feel TOO comfortable. They refuse to make the changes that need to be made, even if it's better for the kids, because they never want to fire their assistants that have become friends. Sark didn't fire Holt until he had no choice. Petersen probably won't fire Smith until he has no choice.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

This is why coaches should never feel TOO comfortable. They refuse to make the changes that need to be made, even if it's better for the kids, because they never want to fire their assistants that have become friends. Sark didn't fire Holt until he had no choice. Petersen probably won't fire Smith until he has no choice.

It's a business. You either perform or you're out. Saban doesn't tolerate under-performing douchebags. He may make the mistake of hiring them every now and then, but they are quickly door.ass.out if they aren't pulling their own weight.

It's a business. These guys are paid a lot of $$$$ to win games. If you're the weak link, then you need to be fired. Fuck friendships.

And I don't want to wait for Petersen to have the personnel in here to run his system. He needs to use the players he has, adapt to their talents, and WIN NOW. I don't want to wait for him to find a Tom Brady and Julio Jones to make his offense work. Stubborn goat-fucking ass...
  • Options

It's a business. You either perform or you're out. Saban doesn't tolerate under-performing douchebags. He may make the mistake of hiring them every now and then, but they are quickly door.ass.out if they aren't pulling their own weight.

It's a business. These guys are paid a lot of $$$$ to win games. If you're the weak link, then you need to be fired. Fuck friendships.

And I don't want to wait for Petersen to have the personnel in here to run his system. He needs to use the players he has, adapt to their talents, and WIN NOW. I don't want to wait for him to find a Tom Brady and Julio Jones to make his offense work. Stubborn goat-fucking ass...
    Nothings changed with you.
  • Options
    Founders Club

No, even though I endurED a long night of drugs and a tossed salad.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Were you tossing? Or u were being tossed?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited October 2017

Why not both?

#abundance
  • Options

Why not both?

#abundance
    Pretty sure they both count equally.

Many a drain