Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I've been drinking a bit and

Comments

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,554
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Better not catch him fucking my goats - god damn pervert

imageimage
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    So when UW wins 42-17 on Saturday, can’t wait to see the reactions on this board
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Sources said:

Tequilla said:

So when UW wins 42-17 on Saturday, can’t wait to see the reactions on this board

Even if UW scores 42 (unlikely), Smith should be jettisoned. UCLA is abysmal in rushing defense and we'll opt to let 'er rip. Smith is Sark Lite. QB playcallers suck and should kill themselves (read: not calling for death of anyone, just suggesting a path for those of egregious ineptitude).
    Once babushka figures out his reads things will get ugly in a hurry
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Smith is smart like a fox. He wants to be a
    head coach and to get there you have to have
    a reputation as a top level OC. You don't get
    a rep as a top level OC by calling dive plays
    over the guards. We need to be praying his
    shit works because it's the only way he moves
    onwards and upwards. Having said that Petersen
    endorses it so who's really responsible?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Have I said blowing out UCLA or even winning the North fixes things or that that should save Smith?

We played like shit at ASU, lost our AA-caliber LT, and missed FGs that I could have made. It was a shit sandwich.

Perhaps we won’t get the chance to play in the CFP this year ... but can still go 12-1 and win the P12 ... still very possible at this point.

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    I like the House of Cards angle. When does Smith push Petersen in front of a Sounder train?

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

Have I said blowing out UCLA or even winning the North fixes things or that that should save Smith?

We played like shit at ASU, lost our AA-caliber LT, and missed FGs that I could have made. It was a shit sandwich.

Perhaps we won’t get the chance to play in the CFP this year ... but can still go 12-1 and win the P12 ... still very possible at this point.

After last night's game, it should be crystal fucking clear to anyone that the P12 North is the worst division in the nation. If we lose a game in the north, we need to go all in on keeping Hop safe from the feds and just letting him work.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AZDuck said:

I like the House of Cards angle. When does Smith push Petersen in front of a Sounder train?

I'll bet you were the kind of sick (F)duck who was into to watching "Faces of Death" in college, especially the train platform footage.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

AZDuck said:

I'll bet you were the kind of sick (F)duck who was into to watching "Faces of Death" in college, especially the train platform footage.
    www.documentingreality.com
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

Hey Quook,

I know you would love nothing more than to see Petersen be pushed in front of a train. But, that doesn't change the fact that you're stuck with Willie Taggart for a while. He needs more time... at least 4 more seasons. Enjoy!
  • Options
    YouKnowItYouKnowIt Member Posts: 539
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

If you got hate in your heart let it out

I can't let it all out until some shitbag OC is fired and we? start running the ball consistently.

If Petersen wants an offensive identity, that's where it is. Strong running backs > pussy noodle-armed QB...
    Dontcha shitfucks know that Jonathon Tyler Thomas Smith is just saving the running game until the apple cup, so they will destroy @MyCougs!

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Tequilla said:

You're the one that said 42-17 would cause reactions from this bored.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Tequilla said:

After last night's game, it should be crystal fucking clear to anyone that the P12 North is the worst division in the nation. If we lose a game in the north, we need to go all in on keeping Hop safe from the feds and just letting him work.
    The P12 South is worse.