Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Holy Cow, Where did That Come From?

Hardcore_HuskyHardcore_Husky Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 302
Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam
edited November 2013 in Tug Tavern

imageHoly Cow, Where did That Come From?

"A 69-27 in-your-face-a-disgrace stomping of Oregon State on Beaver turf and it wasn't nearly as close as the final score would indicate", writes Tailgater, who goes on to give his thoughts of the prolific performance and what it might all mean.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I was at the game. After seeing what can only be described as a resurgence in husky badassness, I expect no less from this team on A-day. On Saturday, it was as if our players looked across the field and realized, "Oh wait, OSU and WSU have 2-3 star shitbags playing for them." We will soulcrush what little crimson there is in the stands. Mark it.
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Apple Cup isnt interesting? Fag

No apple cup has ever been interesting to me, except on those rare occasions when a Pac-8/10 championship and Rose Bowl trip were on the line. At nearly ever other time, the AC has been a game that means absolutely nothing for the UW to win, but can regardless of consequences be the ultimate season ending disgrace if we don't. That can't be a rivalry game for the mighty men of Washington and for myself at least, what can be interesting about nothing to gain while there's so much to lose? As for faggishness, the AC as an event might measure up to Gay Pride, not that there's anything wrong with that.