Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Chris Petersen's downfall

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    If Trey wouldn't have gotten hurt, I'm sure we would have thrown a pass to him for a 3-yard loss.

What a shame that JSFS didn't get to call a play he developed during preseason.

• Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    If fat tits cared about winning, she’d have gutted him with a rusty knife on the 50 after the game. Fuck it all
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

The only conclusion is JSFS has either 1) pics of Peterman with a 12 year old or 2) JSFS gives such ridiculous blow jobs, Peterman can't quit him.

There is no other logical explanation for keeping him.

Going with abundance here
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited October 2017
    Smith isn't great, but neither are the Jimmy and Joe's.

Be realistic about that roster. The defense lost five or six guys to the NFL and didn't replace them with NFL players. Gaines has gotten way too heavy along with Victor. Vita is a stud but is gone after this year and won't be replaced by anyone near that caliber. So that gives you Vea and Rapp that are for sure NFL players. Gaines and Victor will get a cup of coffee in the league.

The offense has one NFL player in Pettis. Coleman will be a 5-7 round guy maybe. That's about it. Browning has less ability than Kellen Moore. The kicking game is fucking dreck. You have a good coach.

You're an 8 or 9 win team and you will beat Oregon. That's really good for UW since football was created in 94.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Mosster47 said:

Be realistic about that roster. The defense lost five or six guys to the NFL and didn't replace them with NFL players. Gaines has gotten way too heavy along with Victor. Vita is a stud but is gone after this year and won't be replaced by anyone near that caliber. So that gives you Vea and Rapp that are for sure NFL players. Gaines and Victor will get a cup of coffee in the league.

The offense has one NFL player in Pettis. Coleman will be a 5-7 round guy maybe. That's about it. Browning has less ability than Kellen Moore. The kicking game is fucking dreck. You have a good coach.

You're an 8 or 9 win team and you will beat Oregon. That's really good for UW since football was created in 94.

Fuck outta here. Hunter Bryant is a 1000 yard receiver on USC this year. Coleman is so under untilized it's pathetic. Any decent coach would have this team putting up 40 plus on ASU.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Mosster47 said:

Dude. Fuck. Adams will go pro, and a high draft pick at that. Pettis for sure. McGary mid to late rounds. Black Beast is young but has NFL written all over him. Vea and Gaines for sure, though I agree Vea is a sure fire first rounder and Gaines is a mid round guy. The current secondary will feature at least three future NFLers.

This team has piles of talent. It is dispersed a little weird, but nobody is Alabama where NFL talent is at every position. The problems with this team are easy to identify - our OC is a choad, all our kickers should be put on a slow boat to nowhere, our receivers outside of Pettis are total fucking dreck, and Brownsocks is a fucking total choke artist. That's it. Get some receivers and a QB who doesn't piss himself and this teams wins the Pac 12 going away.

Right, so you're an 8 or 9 win team that beats Oregon.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Mosster47 said:

Swaye said:

Mosster47 said:

Dude. Fuck. Adams will go pro, and a high draft pick at that. Pettis for sure. McGary mid to late rounds. Black Beast is young but has NFL written all over him. Vea and Gaines for sure, though I agree Vea is a sure fire first rounder and Gaines is a mid round guy. The current secondary will feature at least three future NFLers.

This team has piles of talent. It is dispersed a little weird, but nobody is Alabama where NFL talent is at every position. The problems with this team are easy to identify - our OC is a choad, all our kickers should be put on a slow boat to nowhere, our receivers outside of Pettis are total fucking dreck, and Brownsocks is a fucking total choke artist. That's it. Get some receivers and a QB who doesn't piss himself and this teams wins the Pac 12 going away.

Correct, but you said we were bereft (@dnc taught me that word last week) of talent. We aren't. We have a dipshit OC and loser wideouts and a sad sack QB. Half that defense will play on Sundays. A third of the starting O will. It isn't Bama, but it's good enough to win this lousy shitpile of a conference. In conclusion, fuck that loser Brownsocks.
    I disagree, respectfully of course. I don't see more than four players in your current 35-man that get their name called during an NFL regular season game.

Look at the teams that have been in the playoffs so far and look at their rosters, including yours from last year. This year's UW installment doesn't belong with those teams and would get their shit pushed in by all of them, even last year's scoreless tOSU team.
  • Options
    SteveSuckisianSteveSuckisian Member Posts: 68
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Postal91 said:

PETERSEN IS ALSO A PUSSY

Yup, never seen a coach be such a coward towards the end of a half and fuck up clock management so badly. @TheChart
    Postal91 said:

PETERSEN IS ALSO A PUSSY

Yup, never seen a coach be such a coward towards the end of a half and fuck up clock management so badly. @TheChart
    Postal91 said:

PETERSEN IS ALSO A PUSSY

Suckisian even ?
  • Options
    TheChartTheChart Member Posts: 76
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes
    Postal91 said:

PETERSEN IS ALSO A PUSSY

You guys are only pointing out the times I'm wrong.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I just watched part of that game on replay on ESPN. Alejandro Maldonado and I shared a good laugh at your field goal attempts.

Qooks watching our losses because they don’t have any wins to watch
    BHAM!
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    G_O said:

Oregon State won't take him now

Big if true.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Mosster47 said:

Swaye said:

Mosster47 said:

Swaye said:

Mosster47 said:

Correct, but you said we were bereft (@dnc taught me that word last week) of talent. We aren't. We have a dipshit OC and loser wideouts and a sad sack QB. Half that defense will play on Sundays. A third of the starting O will. It isn't Bama, but it's good enough to win this lousy shitpile of a conference. In conclusion, fuck that loser Brownsocks.
    I disagree, respectfully of course. I don't see more than four players in your current 35-man that get their name called during an NFL regular season game.

Look at the teams that have been in the playoffs so far and look at their rosters, including yours from last year. This year's UW installment doesn't belong with those teams and would get their shit pushed in by all of them, even last year's scoreless tOSU team.
    I don't have time to debate this. I'm needed at the polo grounds.
    That is a top-10 one liner that this shithole has ever produced.