Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump IS the news

13»

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited October 2017
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Term limits, no more than 4 years in Washington, a salary of no more than 50K per year and a complimentary bunk in a boarding house. 3 meals a day. 40 hour work weeks, 1 1/2 weeks of vacation per year, max. Lifetime ban on any relatives, acquaintances, business associates of senators/congressmen from serving. Ban all lobbying.

Hi, you do understand no person over 25 would accept this right? DC fucking sucks and as an example that would be a 50% pay cut for me, and I work for the federal government.

$50k to live somewhere crazy expensive that isn't even a 1095 term. You realize you're the stupidest fucker you know, right?
    What about free bunks in a boarding house and 3 meals a day don't you fucking understand?
    That's the same deal as prison. Obviously you are poor. There is nothing wrong with being poor, but in your mind you think $50k a year and basic life sustainment is going to get respectable people to run for government office. This is false. It would get poor people, like you. Again, nothing wrong with being poor, but they obviously didn't "get" capitalism, which is what we are.

Poor is ok. Poor and stupid is not ok. You're the second option.
    Bunks were an obvious whoosh fuckface, enough though I guess to fool basic retards like Boobs, as well as used guitar selling, trailer park gumps from Alabama like yourself. The salary could be higher as long as there are term limits, but the point is, make them play by the same general rules as the rest of the country. No exemptions from health care laws they force on America, for example. The current system is not working. The salaries and perks are not attracting these mythical 'good people' so your argument is weak. Instead we have serial criminals, swindlers, liars, extortionists, career politicians leading the country.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Term limits, no more than 4 years in Washington, a salary of no more than 50K per year and a complimentary bunk in a boarding house. 3 meals a day. 40 hour work weeks, 1 1/2 weeks of vacation per year, max. Lifetime ban on any relatives, acquaintances, business associates of senators/congressmen from serving. Ban all lobbying.

Hi, you do understand no person over 25 would accept this right? DC fucking sucks and as an example that would be a 50% pay cut for me, and I work for the federal government.

$50k to live somewhere crazy expensive that isn't even a 1095 term. You realize you're the stupidest fucker you know, right?
    What about free bunks in a boarding house and 3 meals a day don't you fucking understand?
    That's the same deal as prison. Obviously you are poor. There is nothing wrong with being poor, but in your mind you think $50k a year and basic life sustainment is going to get respectable people to run for government office. This is false. It would get poor people, like you. Again, nothing wrong with being poor, but they obviously didn't "get" capitalism, which is what we are.

Bunks were an obvious whoosh fuckface, enough though I guess to fool basic retards like Boobs, as well as used guitar selling, trailer park gumps from Alabama like yourself. The salary could be higher as long as there are term limits, but the point is, make them play by the same general rules as the rest of the country. No exemptions from health care laws they force on America, for example. The current system is not working. The salaries and perks are not attracting these mythical 'good people' so your argument is weak. Instead we have serial criminals, swindlers, liars, extortionists, career politicians leading the country.
    Da Fuq?

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/25/heres-how-much-members-of-congress-pay-for-their-health-insurance.html
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

You're literally like talking to a horse.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Agree.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Horse?

Donkey.

A dumb fucking donkey.