Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Build the wall, let the Dreamers stay

2»

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

I said this is where the deal is going when the fake news broke that Trump gave Chuck and Nancy everything they wanted on the dreamers

It is a negotiation.

Sure. US taxpayers aren't underwriting the costs of an imbecilic "wall." Dreamers are not getting deported, under any circumstance. By all means, let's negotiate the in between.
    I'll take my track record on Trump over yours

Rather easily
    I have a track record on trump? He's a fucking moron. Even his SOS admits that. He's incapable of governing. The record shows it. is voters are unskilled, uncompetitive and need the federal government to subsidize their incompetence. All facts that have been readily evident for over a year. What else do mean by a "track record on trump?"
    Isn't that pretty much the Dreamer in a nutshell?
    Dreamers have a unique innate ability to both take American jobs and be lazy and unemployed.
    I like to peg a certain group of people into one pigeon hole, it's what libtard like me does.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

www.lemonparty.org

*swoon*
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,634
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I don't know what a dreamer is but it sounds super faggy
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Well, Obama coined the name
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

DREAMERs was coined by Orrin hatch in 2001 when he introduced the Development, Relief and Education for Alien Minors Act "DREAM" act. The term has been used ever since for describing efforts to provide legal status to this class of residents. Otherwise, you had a really solid post.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I like my narrative better
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I like my narrative better

Of course you do.

Troomps hate facts.
  • Options

DREAMERs was coined by Orrin hatch in 2001 when he introduced the Development, Relief and Education for Alien Minors Act "DREAM" act. The term has been used ever since for describing efforts to provide legal status to this class of residents. Otherwise, you had a really solid post.
    Isn't calling them aliens racist now
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

No. The term "alien," under federal law, means any non US citizen. That's not controversial. I think you are thinking of the special people illegally (in the) country act. That's racist.
  • Options

No. The term "alien," under federal law, means any non US citizen. That's not controversial. I think you are thinking of the special people illegally (in the) country act. That's racist.
    ". In a similar move, California Gov. Jerry Brown in 2015 scrubbed "alien" from the state's labor code. "

Get on board with your pussy ass leftist state you racist twink
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    It's almost like if you build a wall, it's harder for the illegals already here to go back.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The bill was first introduced in the Senate on August 1, 2001, S. 1291 by United States Senators Dick Durbin (D- Illinois) and Orrin Hatch (R- Utah), and has since been reintroduced several times (see legislative history) but has failed to pass.[1][2]

Obama used his phone and pen which is why Trump holds the cards now

That's the salient fact, Jack
  • Options

The bill was first introduced in the Senate on August 1, 2001, S. 1291 by United States Senators Dick Durbin (D- Illinois) and Orrin Hatch (R- Utah), and has since been reintroduced several times (see legislative history) but has failed to pass.[1][2]

Obama is a communist from his executive orders and Trump is a liberator from his executive orders.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Obama is a communist from his executive orders and Trump is a liberator from his executive orders.
    That's what a moron would say. But the point is by not getting it through congress when he had the chance he left the door wide open for Trump

Fuck off
  • Options

2001400ex said:

That's what a moron would say. But the point is by not getting it through congress when he had the chance he left the door wide open for Trump

Fuck off
    You finally get it
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off
    You finally get it
    I've always known that you're a moron
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

Fuck it. I hope one of your peace loving Moslem friends gets strapped and lands your plane into the Pacific despite the innocents.

No warning. Just gurgle.