Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Excellent tags
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Excellent tags

It's hard.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    pawz said:

Excellent tags

It's hard.
    I got hard reading the FREE PUB
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I feel like for only $1,500 there's a catch. Or you catch something.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

that was already implied
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Well, speaking from experience in Mexico, a really good looking hooker can go for as little as 800 pesos for 2 hours, and up to about 1600. That's like 40-80 bucks, for a drop dead gorgeous chick for 2 hours...and the Mexican hookers are enthusiastic. Shit is cheap down there. Get some.
    Good to know for those of us within 70 miles of Mexico
    edited October 2017
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Well, speaking from experience in Mexico, a really good looking hooker can go for as little as 800 pesos for 2 hours, and up to about 1600. That's like 40-80 bucks, for a drop dead gorgeous chick for 2 hours...and the Mexican hookers are enthusiastic. Shit is cheap down there. Get some.
    I'll be in Hawaii next week. Any tips? On Maui. Hooker superiority guy.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Adelita's is always a good time.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

I've never gotten a male hooker. Sorry.
    hurtful
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Well played.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Well played.
    Gracias. But seriously, your best bet in HI is to dress up like an asian business man. Not kidding.
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Well played.
    Gracias. But seriously, your best bet in HI is to dress up like an asian business man. Not kidding.
    So get really stoned, dye my hair black, and shrink my already small dick another 2 inches. Got it.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Well played.
    So get really stoned, dye my hair black, and shrink my already small dick another 2 inches. Got it.
    Nailed it! And bring lots of cash. HI girls aren't cheap, because of all the asians overpaying.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

When I lived in Texas we would go to Juarez and do this. You go across the bridge and catch a taxi at the third cross street and tell them you want to see the girls.

He takes you to an area that will scare you to just be in, but the times you will have is amazing. The guys everywhere in suits have automatic weapons, so don't be a fucktard.

If you tip the girl $20 US she will let you do basically anything you want to her.

Now, that's freedom.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye said:

Mosster47 said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

When I lived in Texas we would go to Juarez and do this. You go across the bridge and catch a taxi at the third cross street and tell them you want to see the girls.

He takes you to an area that will scare you to just be in, but the times you will have is amazing. The guys everywhere in suits have automatic weapons, so don't be a fucktard.

If you tip the girl $20 US she will let you do basically anything you want to her.

Now, that's freedom.
    You haven't lived until some Salma Hayek looking chick let's you bang her out, then lets you piss on her in the shower while she washes your balls and taint for less than a hundred US.
    In Venezuela she was a heart surgeon