Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Already thinking about the Playoffs

2»

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Thanks to those of you that want to participate in a legitimate conversation and not resort to the same old boring name calling.

I don’t remember the Pacific Conference being this poor. (I call it that because if I say “Pac-12” it only covers a few years)

It looks like there’s one good team that can play with most teams save the top 8 or so as long as they (Washington) don’t have any major injuries. Seems like nobody ever gets hurt for you guys.

I think Washington is going to stroll to a 12-0 injury free season then find it tough to match up with any of the top 4 to 6.

The "Pacific Conference" only cares to a point. They don't want to be an embarrassment, but the coaches are mostly soft, semi-retired morons (Mora, Graham, Helton) and the priorities at the schools aren't on the same level as the sec/some of the acc schools.

They care more about research funding than funding a national championship.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2017
    Hi there.

It is the SEC who's at an all-time low. The PAC-12 will have 3 teams in the top 10 heading into Thanksgiving weekend. HTH.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

dhdawg said:

Maybe I'm a doog who doesn't have standards. But I just don't see how we can match up with those guys. Auburn next year will be a decent measuring stick I guess altho I expect next year to be a bit of a rebuilding year compared to this one.

Auburn sucks.
    it will still be telling how we match up with them next year. it is a game we should win no doubt

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

dhdawg said:

Maybe I'm a doog who doesn't have standards. But I just don't see how we can match up with those guys. Auburn next year will be a decent measuring stick I guess altho I expect next year to be a bit of a rebuilding year compared to this one.

Auburn sucks.
    Auburn is going to kick your ass next year. They will have a defense on par with Bama and Georgia and Stidham will have his timing and grasp of the offense down. It won't even be competitive.

Oregon gets lucky in 2019 because a lot of that defense will be gone along with Stidham, but they still probably beat us.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited October 2017
    dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

Auburn sucks.
    it will still be telling how we match up with them next year. it is a game we should win no doubt

Are you fucking nuts? You guys had ONE season that was good, but you got your shit pushed in by both the teams you played with official size and weight rosters. Fast forward to this year you have like three NFL players on your entire roster. Next year you won't have any and you're expecting to beat what will be the 2nd or 3rd best team in the SEC in Atlanta?

Literally, get some fucking perspective. Your shitty offensive line will be three yards into the backfield on every snap. You're a decent Pac-12 team while the entire rest of the conference is going through a rebuild.