Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Presented without comment

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

If black people commit crimes at a higher rate, and thus are interacting with police more often, wouldn't that be a good starting point for explaining why black people get killed by police officers at a higher rate?

Ok so this is good, this is a big part of the issue. Do black people commit crimes at a higher rate? Because I've seen multiple studies show whites use illegal drugs at the same rate or higher than blacks. Yet blacks go to jail at like 10 times the rate for drug crimes.

This is where we get into the whole fucking system being broken and why doing it in front of the flag and anthem means something. You are more likely to be arrested for doing drugs if you are black, that's police. You are more likely to receive a harsher sentence if you are black, that's the justice system. And you are more likely to be convicted if you are black, that's the fucking people.

Or, if you prefer, you can explain why one race would be more likely to commit crimes than another. I would actually love to see that.
    long drug sentences are for dealing drugs, and all it's attendant sentencing rules, not using. HTH
    Yes @Sledog different crimes have different sentences. How could I have possibly missed that? You've done it, you've proven there is no racism.

@RaceBannon there will be no progress, no conversation, no movement of consequence as long as you are on the side of these neanderthals. I make that point and that piece of shit comes back with "whites don't deal drugs like niggers do". That's your teammate that said that. And he may not have said it but he said it and we all know he said it.

Black people are stupid, they're violent and they all sell drugs according to some people on this board. White people are not. But there aren't any racists here. At least that's what they keep telling Sven.
    So you think penalties are race based and blacks get heavier sentences or do you think white guys get less severe sentencing?

Why does crack have a higher penalty? Because it is more addictive, it's probably the most addictive drug. It's also the most prevalent in the inner city. Stiffer penalties to try and discourage it's use. HTH
    This was true 15 years ago. Now it's meth heroine and opioids. All equally addictive as crack. but even more deadly to the end user. Compared to the above mentioned. Coke and crack are dead for the most part.
    Learn how to use a comma.
    Learn how to not come out of a coma.
  • Options
    edited September 2017

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

If black people commit crimes at a higher rate, and thus are interacting with police more often, wouldn't that be a good starting point for explaining why black people get killed by police officers at a higher rate?

Ok so this is good, this is a big part of the issue. Do black people commit crimes at a higher rate? Because I've seen multiple studies show whites use illegal drugs at the same rate or higher than blacks. Yet blacks go to jail at like 10 times the rate for drug crimes.

This is where we get into the whole fucking system being broken and why doing it in front of the flag and anthem means something. You are more likely to be arrested for doing drugs if you are black, that's police. You are more likely to receive a harsher sentence if you are black, that's the justice system. And you are more likely to be convicted if you are black, that's the fucking people.

Or, if you prefer, you can explain why one race would be more likely to commit crimes than another. I would actually love to see that.
    long drug sentences are for dealing drugs, and all it's attendant sentencing rules, not using. HTH
    Yes @Sledog different crimes have different sentences. How could I have possibly missed that? You've done it, you've proven there is no racism.

@RaceBannon there will be no progress, no conversation, no movement of consequence as long as you are on the side of these neanderthals. I make that point and that piece of shit comes back with "whites don't deal drugs like niggers do". That's your teammate that said that. And he may not have said it but he said it and we all know he said it.

Black people are stupid, they're violent and they all sell drugs according to some people on this board. White people are not. But there aren't any racists here. At least that's what they keep telling Sven.
    So you think penalties are race based and blacks get heavier sentences or do you think white guys get less severe sentencing?

Why does crack have a higher penalty? Because it is more addictive, it's probably the most addictive drug. It's also the most prevalent in the inner city. Stiffer penalties to try and discourage it's use. HTH
    This was true 15 years ago. Now it's meth heroine and opioids. All equally addictive as crack. but even more deadly to the end user. Compared to the above mentioned. Coke and crack are dead for the most part.
    So should we jail hillbillies for using those?
    Again, it's not the drug, it's the attendant criminality that surrounds the drug trade and impacts wider society that escalated to a very dangerous point in the late 80's to mid-90's where they enhanced penalties and sentences to take the worst, most violent people off the street and punish the fuck out of the biggest dealers, which I had no problem at all with and still don't.

I lived on the edge of the Hilltop in the early 90's and a lot of people were getting shot, robbed, beaten and assaulted by gangs every week. Fuck that shit. I was happy whey they locked a bunch of those fucks up and threw away the key. And I'd do it again with heroin dealers if they start spraying automatics around neighborhoods, parks and schools.
    And for the Frannie,

But these guys didn't have other opportunities!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Again, it's not the drug, it's the attendant criminality that surrounds the drug trade and impacts wider society that escalated to a very dangerous point in the late 80's to mid-90's where they enhanced penalties and sentences to take the worst, most violent people off the street and punish the fuck out of the biggest dealers, which I had no problem at all with and still don't.

I lived on the edge of the Hilltop in the early 90's and a lot of people were getting shot, robbed, beaten and assaulted by gangs every week. Fuck that shit. I was happy whey they locked a bunch of those fucks up and threw away the key. And I'd do it again with heroin dealers if they start spraying automatics around neighborhoods, parks and schools.
    Fuck off, crack smoker.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,846
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Fuck off, crack smoker.
    Me thinks this nickname is going to stick.
  • Options
    dflea said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Fuck off, crack smoker.
    You should dip your little lure in some and maybe you'll catch a fish this weekend.

Or dive into a kerosene dumpster, either way.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2017

Who lives in the inner city anyway?

White people. Inner cities are becoming less and less black all the time. Haven't you read the news and seen the protests?

Where the hell have you been, Boobs?
    Its the endless cycle of real estate. Trash the inner cities, buy them cheap and you have close to town multi million dollar real estate again

Lather rinse repeat
    Some like to call that "Gentrification".
    One man's Gentrification is another man's Displacement.
    Winners win.

Shit like this keeps me coming back to this hellhole.
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

This is why people are kneeling at football gaymes

So black people are killed at a much higher rate in conservative states than in liberal states?

That is both profound and shocking...
    You’re not reading the chart correctly as DC Maryland California and New York have disparities as well.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Learn how to use a comma.
    Comma Comma Comma Comma Chameleon. You come and go, you come and go.