Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Steve Sarkisian: 'It’s an ugly disease. But if I can help someone, gosh, that would be so fulfilling

2»

Comments

• Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sark is the best coach Seattle has ever seen.
  • Options
    BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

On yesterday's show of Danny, Dave and Moore, they were saying that there isn't one person in Seattle who's not rooting for Sark to succeed. I was like, uhhhh, not the case.

If I truly felt like Sark was contrite and humbled and trying to become a good man, I would be totally rooting for him. But I know he's not. He's a snake oil salesman, pure and simple. A bullshit artist.

You gotta respect the hustle.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

phineas said:

Sark is the best coach Seattle has ever seen.

I hope & pray that Paul Allen recognizes this and brings Sark in as the coach-in-waiting for Pete Carroll's pending retirement. It's the right decision.
    I don't know if the 12s deserve a coach of sarks caliber once Pete's fraudulent actions get exposed but I would welcome him with open arms. Sark has a well documented history cleaning up down trodden programs.
  • Options
    owen16owen16 Member Posts: 56
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes Testing 1

On yesterday's show of Danny, Dave and Moore, they were saying that there isn't one person in Seattle who's not rooting for Sark to succeed. I was like, uhhhh, not the case.

If I truly felt like Sark was contrite and humbled and trying to become a good man, I would be totally rooting for him. But I know he's not. He's a snake oil salesman, pure and simple. A bullshit artist.

I'm absolutely rooting for Sark to succeed in taking over the Seahawks.

Insertsuperbowlinterception.gif
    9-7 > 9-7 > 9-7 > 9-7
    That's the kind of mediocrity Seattle craves.
    7-9***

JFC

Now more than ever... 0-16.
    FREE PUB BITCHES!
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2017
    “How do we continue to implement these running backs in the passing game?”​ Sarkisian says

NUFF SAID!!
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    God you guys deserve ty and sark so much
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,217
    Founders Club

Fuck you sideways
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,217
    Founders Club

9-7 > 9-7 > 9-7 > 9-7
    7-9***

Let's not jump to conclusions. That could be a Half Brain trolling the 12s
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

9-7 > 9-7 > 9-7 > 9-7
    7-9***

Any Half Brain who would put on a Hasselbeck jersey and go to a Seahawks game should DIAFF.
  • Options
    kanehallkanehall Member Posts: 38
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Sark--That shit coach, honest to Gawd i can't stand seeing his name being thrown around. First of all he is dumb. Plain and simple his IQ doesn't register above 20--so he can't coach because he isn't that smart. Second, Sarkass has zero moral compass--when you sit at the back of the chartered Husky airplane with your little stereo and speakers blasting, with sunglasses on getting effing plastered drunk with players laughing at you as they walk past you to the bathroom then something is just wrong. And I doubt he's attending his AA meetings. USC shenanigans were mild compared to the UW bullshite days--what a joke. Ok, tell me to LEAVE now.
  • Options
    BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2017

9-7 > 9-7 > 9-7 > 9-7
    7-9***

Any Half Brain who would put on a Hasselbeck jersey and go to a Seahawks game should DIAFF.
    That 7-9 playoff run was great and I would wear a Hasselbeck Jersey in pride just for that game against the Saints

Just because we (?) were such a dumpster of a team and still knocked off the defending super bowl champs