Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sark gets a 4-star commit that plays....

.....RB.

Austin Joyner.

Offers from: UW, WSU, Oregon St, Portland St.

What does that asshole Race Bannon have to say now?!?!?!

Comments

• Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Just another reason to make a change this offseason... Next years class could be huge regardless of who the coach is, If you make a great hire coming off another 7 win year new energy from a new coach could catapult this class.

But Doogs will eat this up and say this is a reason to keep Sark for 2 more years AT LEAST!
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,201
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2013
    Also, Natrell Curtis, the only commit that counts right now for NEXT YEAR, is a soft verbal. I missed that downgrade.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fuck, we probably will keep Sark because next year's recruiting class is looking special. 3 in state tackles with offers already, the 5 star DT, and now this kid from Marysville. We can't change coaches and lose these kids even though almost any coach could get the in state guys.
  • Options
    WazzusJobuWazzusJobu Member Posts: 45
    Photogenic 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I remember having a coach that focused on building 7 on 7 squads, he was awesome. KEEP IT UP SARK!

• Options
    Do you think other coaches are telling these kids to commit to UW since it's a long fucking ways away so who cares?

However with these commitments they know just like in 2008 we'll keep a lame duck coach to save some recruiting class that we'll hate in three years anyways.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    What a coont.

Don't forget Ruth broke it FIRST!!

• Options

Don't forget Ruth broke it FIRST!!

Ruth probably pissed off that Kim took the title of "most pathetic" teen stalker away from her.

She won't go down without a fight.
  • Options
    90sHuskyFan90sHuskyFan Member Posts: 215
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    MelloDawg said:

.....RB.

Austin Joyner.

Not sure what Race would say but most of us would probably ask where the fuck the 4* or 5* LINEMEN are for THIS year (and years past for that matter). We only have had one 4* OL recruit since the 2010 class. That is Curtis for this year... and he is now a soft verbal. The other current OL commmit is Matt James. He is a 3* who, on paper at 6-5/270/4.9, seems like he could possibly become a solid player if he bulks up a little more and doesn't lose any speed.

Don't get me wrong. It's nice to get a 4* RB but if we don't have a line to block for him it won't matter how good he is.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    1) I wouldn't be betting heavily on retaining Curtis - but that's just my opinion.

2) Good for Joyner ... my sense (from a 10,000 foot view) is that he's a local kid that wants to stay local and that as long as we don't give him a good reason to leave he'll be a UW commit in the end - otherwise he wouldn't be giving a verbal so early.

3) Losing Plattenburg to UCLA is a disturbing blow given the fact that we need to get a few more guys in this class and the high end players we are in on are no better than a coin flip at this point.

4) I would be concerned that the 2015 class has more momentum than the 2014 class
  • Options
    chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2013
    Sark just outplayed us all. Fuck the 2014 class, that only guarantees him one more year. No, he's playing for two more years.

I honestly wouldn't put it past him hinting to these kids that they can save his job, while reminding them they have plenty of time to change their minds.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I thought it was because they'll be nothing if they go elsewhere?
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,643
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Didn't know real dawg still exisisted.
  • Options
    jecornel said:

Didn't know real dawg still exisisted.

She's actually been a better voice of reason than Kim which says a lot about how shitty our UW teen stalkers are.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Joyner will actually get coached up at Oregon State if Riley stays there.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    sorry, just realized this is another 2015 commit... probably i see is it simply will continue to make us young.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    That's a Ty midget offer list.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    MelloDawg said:

.....RB.

Austin Joyner.

THIS is why we pay our head coach more than any other in the conference... to stay ahead of our "rivals" in recruiting
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,997
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    You have to keep Lambo because Paul Arnold is starting to lean to uw and to fire him would be bowing out of the recruitment. He would never come to uw if you fire Lambo now.

You can't fire willingham now. That would jeopardize Middleton kearse kelemete and Thompson going elsewhere. It's too important and the program is trending up. Next year we open up at oregon and it is going to be special.

You can't fire sark now. I know we have struggled on the road and won 7 games again this year. But look at next years recruiting class. You can't expect much on this years recruiting because they don't have the numbers and the talent just isn't there. Next year was going to be a throw away year anyways because of a new qb but imagine cylers senior season with Joyner and all this young talent sark is bringing in.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Climate change is making it seem like it's awfully cold for February 2015