Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

WSU Republican President James Allsup resigns after attending "United the Right" in Charlottesville

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Is there a sex tape out there with this fuck and whatevergirl.gif?
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    SalemCoog 2.0 heard from.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    My Gawd. I wanted to start another thread but figured I'd save the bandwidth. Now on Face the Nation we STILL have this issue dominating the show with the courageous Tim Kaine playing to the base. In the days since Charlottesville there have been many more horrific acts of people towards other people that they don't agree with unfortunately but the media still pumps this.

I give you Exhibit A as to why we are divided as a country. Its the media and Social media with agendas that keep these things alive when they have already been reflected upon and dissected hundreds of times.

Just look around you in your community. Despite Races horrific grocery bag ordeal. 99 % of People do get along in mixed races and/or cultures. In fact nowadays if there are everyday conflicts between people of different races and cultures. It's usually do to prejudice fueled by the ignorance created by Media. And it's in my experience brought on by prejudice of young people who now are conditioned to go out of their way to find offense or injustice. I was out last night and came across a conversation about the porta potties being furnished at OSU for eclipsers being painted pink and blue. When I let them know that porta potties have been unisex since their invention and still are they said more or less. BUT STILL!!!

People need to stop reading and watching news and get out and engage people in their community on say a long walk and get real perspective about how people are relating amongst one another.

Because when you do, despite the porta pottie debaters, you'll find out that people really do get along. But unfortunately there's no profit to be made from that.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
  • Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    This dude went to my high school, couple years younger than me. Seemed like kind of a tool but he would troll the shit out of kids on Facebook so I appreciated that.