Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

White people put Trump in the White House

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851

Hondo had a sweet blood flow going over this little incident over the weekend. He now has 2 weeks worth of shit posting material for the Tug.

Yet he still has never seen a nipple
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    and he''s fallen for the false narrative again.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    doogie said:

You of all people know what fake news is.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    You link it every day
    Once Hondo saw his commanding lead that wasn't enough. He decided he wanted to lap everyone.

He's like the guy on rainbow road who is almost a full lap ahead of everyone and still always jumps the gap.

Except instead of pregaming he's shitposting.
  • RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,527

Once Hondo saw his commanding lead that wasn't enough. He decided he wanted to lap everyone.

He's like the guy on rainbow road who is almost a full lap ahead of everyone and still always jumps the gap.

I was that guy on rainbow road. Also was that guy on Warrio Stadium and Koopa Troopa Beach. The other shortcuts were glitchy bullshit. I would power slide every turn. Hit the red Eeeee and boost off ahead of everybody. Only hope of beating me was a well timed lighting bolt or spike shell.

Point being when you as good as shit posting as Hondo you just can't help it. It's second nature to hit that jump on rainbow road and power slide ahead of everyone.
    I feel like I'm getting free pub in my own thread. Clearly I struck a nerve.

RedRocket said:

I was that guy on rainbow road. Also was that guy on Warrio Stadium and Koopa Troopa Beach. The other shortcuts were glitchy bullshit. I would power slide every turn. Hit the red Eeeee and boost off ahead of everybody. Only hope of beating me was a well timed lighting bolt or spike shell.

Point being when you as good as shit posting as Hondo you just can't help it. It's second nature to hit that jump on rainbow road and power slide ahead of everyone.
    Would smash even if she's a lesbian.
    edited August 2017
    RedRocket said:

If I knew I was gonna lose I'd fall to the back and hit the first person with a well timed blue shell right before the finish line out of spite.

Then claim they didn't finish their beer and were fags for cheating in a drinking game.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,942
    edited August 2017
    doogie said:

Do you even know what "false narrative" actually means?

Or are you like 99% of the dumb people I know who picked it up from some liberal being interviewed and are now running with it to sound smart?
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

On the first ghost track I would always gamble the shortcut even though I only got a feather like 1/3rd of the time.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    We need more video game threadjacks.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    NMTE

doogie said:

Or are you like 99% of the dumb people I know who picked it up from some liberal being interviewed and are now running with it to sound smart?
    We talked about this.

'member?
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    salemcoog said:

NMTE

doogie said:

We talked about this.

'member?
    I remember you fagging out almost every fucking thread you post on.

So fuck off .

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter

• RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,527

My favorite perv game was called Orgasm Girl. The goal was to make this sleeping hentai chick orgasm without waking her. You used the mouse to rub her nipples and vag. You couldn't go full bore or else she moan too loud and wake up. You had to give her sleeping pills and other sedatives and aphrodisiac to win. Kind of creepy but surprisingly challenging.

• Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,321 Swaye's Wigwam
    RedRocket said:

My favorite perv game was called Orgasm Girl. The goal was to make this sleeping hentai chick orgasm without waking her. You used the mouse to rub her nipples and vag. You couldn't go full bore or else she moan too loud and wake up. You had to give her sleeping pills and other sedatives and aphrodisiac to win. Kind of creepy but surprisingly challenging.

@AZDuck is salivating