Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hardcore Husky's Best Prolific Poster

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    BearsWiin said:

Perhaps a better metric is the ratio of upvotes and chins to all the negative (downvote, WTF, spam, abuse, troll). Mine's currently 7500/369, or 20.325. Suck it, bitches

Yeah but then you reward people like me who say generally untinteresting shit but aren't objectively wrong.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2017
    Swaye said:

Jesus this is fucking HH version of a circle jerk. Swaye you are a cunt for posting this shit. I will create a new profile before I reach 10K post. As always you guys are faggots

Also quit crying like a girl, you have a 2.49, which is pretty respectable for someone with so much estrogen.
    How are you doing the math? I got over 2K post and about 2K chins that should be like 1:1 (I am a big gaping fag for actually doing this math). @RoadDawg55 can you verify my math?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Jesus this is fucking HH version of a circle jerk. Swaye you are a cunt for posting this shit. I will create a new profile before I reach 10K post. As always you guys are faggots

Also quit crying like a girl, you have a 2.49, which is pretty respectable for someone with so much estrogen.
    How are you doing the math? I got over 2K post and about 2K chins that should be like 1:1 (I am a big gaping fag for actually doing this math). @RoadDawg55 can you verify my math?
    Actually tallying up chins and upvotes and subtracting downvotes and WTF's and all that shit was WAYYYYYY too much work for a lazy injun.

I just clicked the name, and divided the POINTS by the POSTS.

5362 / 2152 in your case.

So simple a dumbass like me can do it.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

Perhaps a better metric is the ratio of upvotes and chins to all the negative (downvote, WTF, spam, abuse, troll). Mine's currently 7500/369, or 20.325. Suck it, bitches

Of course it's the Cal guy who takes this to its' logical mathematical extreme.

You should like that metric, as it rewards those who post prolifically in the Wigwam.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Mad_Son said:

Also I see I come in at 1.94. Thankfully I'm ineligible due to my dearth of posts. While coming in below pgos is embarrassing I chalk it up to the majority of my posts being unintelligible drunken spam in the game threads.

Every loser here is calculating their score after seeing this thread. Few will have the balls to admit it, or their score. You got big jew balls.
    I started to do it but have so much nacho cheese sauce on my hands and fingers that I think I broke my keyboard. It's not responding. Thankfully my Windows still kinda woooooorjs
    I laffed.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Mad_Son said:

Also I see I come in at 1.94. Thankfully I'm ineligible due to my dearth of posts. While coming in below pgos is embarrassing I chalk it up to the majority of my posts being unintelligible drunken spam in the game threads.

Every loser here is calculating their score after seeing this thread. Few will have the balls to admit it, or their score. You got big jew balls.
    I started to do it but have so much nacho cheese sauce on my hands and fingers that I think I broke my keyboard. It's not responding. Thankfully my Windows still kinda woooooorjs
    2.73 btw. You beat Pumpy. Make yourself a ribbon.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

You should like that metric, as it rewards those who post prolifically in the Wigwam.
    I'm sure I would like it, if I could understand it. I could barely read it.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

(upvote+chin)/(downvote+WTF+spam+abuse+troll)

You're ratio is off the chartes, and I suspect it's because of boobies.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

Okay, we will use your metric since it makes me look better. BOOBIES YAY!
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

I would protest my WTF votes, because 300 of those were courtesy of Spooge & he did it in the span of an hour, but I digress.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,119
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I appreciate when someone hits for the cycle in a post, up down chin and WTF. Usually a rare event that Pumpy does regularly.
  • Options

BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

I would protest my WTF votes, because 300 of those were courtesy of Spooge & he did it in the span of an hour, but I digress.
    It is what it is. We all probably have one or two posters who give us a large percentage of our negative votes. Hi OBK!
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,969
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Can we calculate how many upvotes or Chins @BearsWiin has given out and give them extra weight, say an extra 81 points per? Those are like the White Whale of chins/up votes that you could spend years chasing.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I like Dennis and all but this list is invalid as long as points and posts accumulated on the TBS bored are counted.

And I'm at .333. HOF numbers.

*chinvalid
  • Options

Can we calculate how many upvotes or Chins @BearsWiin has given out and give them extra weight, say an extra 81 points per? Those are like the White Whale of chins/up votes that you could spend years chasing.

I don't do the voting thing.

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,582
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited August 2017
    FUCKING SHENANIGANS

11,244 poasts = 2.43

fucking injuns and their firewater

@Swaye?

But there should be some bonus for WTFs for poasters who have more chins and ups and WTFs (to filter out the sleddoogs of the world), because if you're irritating someone, you're doing messagebored right