Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Puppy Love Sugar Doog

Comments

• Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer

This thread really delivers. Glad I dredged it up.

You're all welcome.

Baze, Pup brought it up. You spent 2 days in your little studio in Federal Way, with a boner and not a chick in sight, digging for old Pup posts for who knows why? Everyone but Baabs, is still wondering as well. At least Cockus put up a fight, and i respected that. Youre a feckless, limp turd. Cockus got pummeled by the Pup, but he brought SOLID husky talk to the table and I ended up really liking the guy.

WTF have you ever accomplished here or in your life in general, besides the statutory love notches in your 28" belt? What about the pain you've caused your family and psychiatrist? Your siblings? The pain you caused Babby when you broke it off for greener pastures? Baabs, do tell. Did it hurt?

Baze just come clean, appologize to baabs and the others you hurt. We are a big forgiving family at HH. We'll take you back in, but cut the shit lightfoot. We love your kind too. Guys meet guys here. Not all is lost because of your horrible personality lately.
    SOLID Husky talk.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Thread doesn't deliver, but I'm bored so I thought I'd dredge it up.

i like to dredge up 3-year-old posts from pumpy, wet fantasies of pup being banned again..my name is Baze. You've reached J status you losing fuck ya. I warned you i'd run your ass. Ive ran some good ones and youre showing the signs of the ones ive ran. Baze, id go out on bottom if I were you, or chaange your ways if you want to survive. Poke the bear bitch you goin to get eaten......

See Baze you the lowest of the hanging fruit. Ill just shake the branch then watch you rot in the dirt. Talk football and you might just make it. Getting into it with Pup aint usually a successful endeavor. Especially with your board IQ

Ass running. Bear poking. Branch shaking.

Letting those fingers do the talking huh pump
    Fuck Pitch, the shit gets old after awhile. Baze could be cool if he wasnt such a cunt. Diggin up shit from 2014, in fall camp? Talk football even if you dont know what youre talking about. Ill help him along, explain that an american football is oblong, women DONT like cunnilingus if you dont know how to give it, LOVE analingus no matter what, hate nerdy fucks who sit on cell phone all day searching puppy archives. Actually if they hear Puppy they perk right up, but lets stick to the point.

Time for dudes around here tto talk shop, without the hardy har shit, make this place s cool place to come. Dawgman has the wussies, HH the doobies... where'd you rather be?

This place should be a gentlemens' site, not a 7th-grade locker room . Too many rat-finks roaming the schoolyard, looking for someone to squeal on. Dummy the fuck up Baze and talk shop. Same with the rest of you numbnuts who shasll go nameless. 33000 posts dont mean a fuckall nothin if not 1 mesnt a damn thing. Baaby, quit being a baby, grow sack and contribute. Sick of you dingleberries. You brought dawgman here.

The good ones know who they are. Save this place...fuck all you all

I'm still pissed at you for not telling me the correct stewardess ass eating etiquette.

I am flying to SF on wed morning so I still would appreciate it.
    Girl must have bath. You can smell an unsoasked pucker from the county line if your lookin (the panty line). Soak er up Pitchy, then have at the fancy feast. Hit store for Listerine prior. Dont want to sleep with bung on tongue. Next morning demand reciprocation. A poke for your pleasure. And DUMP in there...
    Can't chin this poast enough.
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer

i like to dredge up 3-year-old posts from pumpy, wet fantasies of pup being banned again..my name is Baze. You've reached J status you losing fuck ya. I warned you i'd run your ass. Ive ran some good ones and youre showing the signs of the ones ive ran. Baze, id go out on bottom if I were you, or chaange your ways if you want to survive. Poke the bear bitch you goin to get eaten......

See Baze you the lowest of the hanging fruit. Ill just shake the branch then watch you rot in the dirt. Talk football and you might just make it. Getting into it with Pup aint usually a successful endeavor. Especially with your board IQ

Fuck Pitch, the shit gets old after awhile. Baze could be cool if he wasnt such a cunt. Diggin up shit from 2014, in fall camp? Talk football even if you dont know what youre talking about. Ill help him along, explain that an american football is oblong, women DONT like cunnilingus if you dont know how to give it, LOVE analingus no matter what, hate nerdy fucks who sit on cell phone all day searching puppy archives. Actually if they hear Puppy they perk right up, but lets stick to the point.

Time for dudes around here tto talk shop, without the hardy har shit, make this place s cool place to come. Dawgman has the wussies, HH the doobies... where'd you rather be?

This place should be a gentlemens' site, not a 7th-grade locker room . Too many rat-finks roaming the schoolyard, looking for someone to squeal on. Dummy the fuck up Baze and talk shop. Same with the rest of you numbnuts who shasll go nameless. 33000 posts dont mean a fuckall nothin if not 1 mesnt a damn thing. Baaby, quit being a baby, grow sack and contribute. Sick of you dingleberries. You brought dawgman here.

I'm still pissed at you for not telling me the correct stewardess ass eating etiquette.

Girl must have bath. You can smell an unsoasked pucker from the county line if your lookin (the panty line). Soak er up Pitchy, then have at the fancy feast. Hit store for Listerine prior. Dont want to sleep with bung on tongue. Next morning demand reciprocation. A poke for your pleasure. And DUMP in there...
    Hardcore Husky should be a gentlemans site, not a 7th grade locker room.
    NAMBLA POTD.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,585
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

This is literally a post about proper etiquette
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Puppy belongs at Doogman
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

BTW edit..im going to donate to Derek because he tried and is a good dude for caring about husky football

Reread the Bored Disclaimer: "Anything you poast, can, and will be used against you, years later."
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Puppy belongs at Doogman
    You belong at dawgman with all the fucking doogs.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    Swaye's Wigwam

I just wanted to say good luck, we're all counting on you.

Okay. I'm at airport.

Listerene in hand.

Tongue ready to go.

These stewardesses will learn what a gentleman I am.
    Sneaky good movie quote
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Puppy belongs at Doogman
    You belong at dawgman with all the fucking doogs.
    The Doogs there banned me a decade ago.
  • Options
    Founders Club
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Prime pup

@puppylove_sugarsteel’s homoeroticism really shines through in this thread. TYFYS
    Did someone say homoeroticism?
  • Options
    Founders Club

Prime pup

@puppylove_sugarsteel’s homoeroticism really shines through in this thread. TYFYS
    @huskyhooligan
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,075
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Prime pup

@huskyhooligan
    I just deliver what the people want.