Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OL Recruiting

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    how the fuck does OL recruiting talk turn into DB recruiting?vBTW @BallzDeep how many DB's did commits does oregon have right now vs UW? we getting plungered. I want holland and harrison as dawgs
  • Options
    ToddTurnerLIVESToddTurnerLIVES Member Posts: 438
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    BallzDeep said:

They offered him when he was a 310 lbs Sophomore and was lean and looked like he had potential. Then he literally exploded and now looks like shit. He had UW as his leader the whole way. They brought him up to the Dirt Dawgs camp, got a look at him live, and a week later he's a Duck. They cooled on him.

And yeah Socha is great but they also have this OKG thing in which they don't take Lineman who are too lazy and not passionate enough to keep their weight under control on their own.

So in other words... we didn't want him anyways?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

NEsnake12 said:

BallzDeep said:

If a guy isn't up to UW's standards they're not gonna take him. They still have a chance at Murray and can always find some hidden gem that is way more athletic than Jones. With Mele and Curne in the boat there's nothing to worry about.

UW wanted him and were still actively recruiting him up to now. He was one of the earliest OL offers.

He may be a fat fuck but we have this amazing thing called a Socha and also a high end football nutritionist who tailors meal plans for every player... whether they need to gain or lose weight.

MJ Ale is just as good, maybe better, but last time I checked he isn't committed yet. And Chris Murray is going to Stanford. The drop off in talent is big after that.

Jones to Oregon is nothing to be excited about.
    They offered him when he was a 310 lbs Sophomore and was lean and looked like he had potential. Then he exploded literally and now looks like shit. He had UW as his leader the whole way. They brought him up to the Dirt Dawgs camp, got a look at him live, and a week later he's a Duck. They cooled on him.

And yeah Socha is great but they also have this OKG thing in which they don't take Lineman who are too lazy and not passionate enough to keep their weight under control on their own.
    "He had UW as his leader the whole way" this is not true at all.
    Okay so they were his leader most of the way and then Oregon became his co-leader when they started showing him more love than UW towards the end. Semantics. Point is if UW really wanted him they could have easily gotten him.
    My God man. You are doogin HARD!
    They passed on Steven Jones, passed on Verone McKinley, if they hadn't taken Lowe and recruited Harrison as a WR he would be a Dawg right now, and last class Lenoir tried to commit early to UW and they told him no so he committed to Oregon. All true. Call me the King of Doogs if you disagree. I don't care.
    We have no DB commits and we're passing on Verone McKinley?

Think before you poast.
    This is a full on LIPO on our DBs
  • Options

Log on to see 40 new replies to a recruiting thread think hmmm either something major happened or @BallzDeep is getting into it with someone over some dumb shit again.

Yep.

At lest it is not about big backs bullshit
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2017
    @BallzDeep I hate to let facts ruin a great story but the top corner in the 2017 draft was 5'10 and 85% of the first and second rounds were under 6'.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    BallzDeep said:

AZDuck said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

NEsnake12 said:

BallzDeep said:

If a guy isn't up to UW's standards they're not gonna take him. They still have a chance at Murray and can always find some hidden gem that is way more athletic than Jones. With Mele and Curne in the boat there's nothing to worry about.

UW wanted him and were still actively recruiting him up to now. He was one of the earliest OL offers.

He may be a fat fuck but we have this amazing thing called a Socha and also a high end football nutritionist who tailors meal plans for every player... whether they need to gain or lose weight.

MJ Ale is just as good, maybe better, but last time I checked he isn't committed yet. And Chris Murray is going to Stanford. The drop off in talent is big after that.

They offered him when he was a 310 lbs Sophomore and was lean and looked like he had potential. Then he exploded literally and now looks like shit. He had UW as his leader the whole way. They brought him up to the Dirt Dawgs camp, got a look at him live, and a week later he's a Duck. They cooled on him.

Okay so they were his leader most of the way and then Oregon became his co-leader when they started showing him more love than UW towards the end. Semantics. Point is if UW really wanted him they could have easily gotten him.
    They passed on Steven Jones, passed on Verone McKinley, if they hadn't taken Lowe and recruited Harrison as a WR he would be a Dawg right now, and last class Lenoir tried to commit early to UW and they told him no so he committed to Oregon. All true. Call me the King of Doogs if you disagree. I don't care.
    They passed on Army All-American; Lenoir?

Bullshit.

UW thought they pulled off something awesome getting Molden's kid, but Oregon signed three better corners.
    one better corner, the other two are ok.
    No. Graham is the best one of the three. They didn't even have him with the young guys the first two days. He was one of the starting CB's with the older guys from day one. Lenoir is better than Molden, no one will argue that.

Redd = Molden and neither would play next year over Bolden.

Long story short, Molden isn't his dad and he would be on the pine in Eugene for the long haul anyway. If his dad were someone else no one would care. Chad Cota's kid is the legacy I want on the team.
    Lol you're secondary is trash. No shit Graham is going to start right away. None of your corners are better than Molden. They obviously will get more early playing time than Molden but he's better than all of them. Lenoir sucks. He got exposed at the Army game because all he could do was hold guys. That's why they might
    dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

NEsnake12 said:

BallzDeep said:

Think before you poast.
    Yes they passed on a 5'10 160 lb primma donna who's not an OKG. They've passed on many 4 stars before. Stop looking at rankings. The coaches don't.
    I didn't say shit about rankings or stars.

You've outed yourself as a fucking Roof minion in this thread. No wonder you're a fucking doog.
    Lol everybody on this board gets info from Roof, Doogman, etc., including yourself; but when I do it I I'm a "Roof minion". Go fuck yourself you stupid hypocrite.
    I haven't gotten any information from Ruth since like 2002.

Getting information from the bankrupt one doesn't make you a doog. Believing what she says about a kid who didn't pick us absolutely makes you a doog.
    I saw the texts cunt. Straight from the source bitch. Whether it's Roof or Doogman, you're a slave to those covering UW football just like the rest of us hoe so get off your high horse. I am forced to visit Roof's board because it's free and I ain't paying any of them a dime.
    Pics or it's a fucking lie. Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit.

This bored has its own TBS sources, also too the Twatter. For free.

You should really consider a bleach cocktail.
    I'm not searching her board for some shit she posted almost a year ago just to satisfy you bitch. I don't give a fuck if you believe it or not. Go find out yourself if you care so much. Lenoir was UW's sloppy seconds.
  • Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    BallzDeep said:

Lol pass. Lob this kid straight to Oregon where he belongs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYwrUXcYwzQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgQWf07ky5g

It's going to fun to watch Spiker and Ozzie burn these guys in a few years..
  • Options
    DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I think next year we will have a stacked OL DL class, Last year we had a good DB RB WR class, This year we have a good QB WR class for now, Next year we will pull in the big boys.

Hopefully anyways... We need monsters in the trench and hopefully Petersen isn't just good at getting skill players because thats what fcked us with Shrimp Dick Rick Neuhiesel
  • Options
    Last years OL class was solid. We got two very mobile guard prospects and a retard strong RT prospect.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    BallzDeep said:

AIRWOLF said:

Log on to see 40 new replies to a recruiting thread think hmmm either something major happened or @BallzDeep is getting into it with someone over some dumb shit again.

Yep.

At lest it is not about big backs bullshit
    Nobody has won a national championship since January of this year without a power back.
    Clemsons 2016 RB depth:

Wayne Gallman, 6'0 210
    Darien Rencher 5'8 190
    Tyshon Dye 5'11 220
    Adam Choice 5'9 210
    CJ Fuller 5'10 215
    Tavien Feaster 5'11 210

5 out of their 6 RB's were over 200 lbs. Facts make you look dumb.

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited August 2017
    BallzDeep said:

Baseman said:

BallzDeep said:

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

NEsnake12 said:

BallzDeep said:

Think before you poast.
    Yes they passed on a 5'10 160 lb primma donna who's not an OKG. They've passed on many 4 stars before. Stop looking at rankings. The coaches don't.

You've outed yourself as a fucking Roof minion in this thread. No wonder you're a fucking doog.
    Lol everybody on this board gets info from Roof, Doogman, etc., including yourself; but when I do it I I'm a "Roof minion". Go fuck yourself you stupid hypocrite.
    We get our information from @Dennis_DeYoung @CokeGreaterThanPepsi and @Tequilla - superior information I might add than the charlatans you worship, or in Ruth Rob's case, the charlatan you are.
    The information they get comes from Roof and Doogman just like everybody else. Going on Twitter and looking at a recruits retweets and seeing who he followed and who the coaches followed doesn't mean shit.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    BallzDeep said:

Baseman said:

BallzDeep said:

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

NEsnake12 said:

BallzDeep said:

Think before you poast.

We get our information from @Dennis_DeYoung @CokeGreaterThanPepsi and @Tequilla - superior information I might add than the charlatans you worship, or in Ruth Rob's case, the charlatan you are.
    The information they get comes from Roof and Doogman just like everybody else. Going on Twitter and looking at a recruits retweets and seeing who he followed and who the coaches followed doesn't mean shit.
    lol