Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Section14a

HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,528
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
Standard Supporter
You are the biggest fucking idiot on all of Doogman.com

Comments

• Options
    KasimiraKasimira Member Posts: 47
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    HFNY said:

You are the biggest fucking idiot on all of Doogman.com

Too close.

WARNED!

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    *poof*

Thoughts and prayers to the censored citrus
  • Options
    loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    If Section14aFS were dropped on his head today, then cerebral function might return.

That is the dumbest mother fucker I've ever encountered on any sports message board I've read.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    It's nice to see 14a finally getting the credit he deserves. His contributions to our present mess are very underrated.

FTGWARCG
  • Options
    Holy Fuck I just PM'd 14aFS with this:

The coaching continuity argument has been proven false time and time again.

Just look at Auburn and USC this year.

Coaches prove who they are pretty much after three years, sometimes four.

You need to keep firing and hiring coaches until you find the right guy.

Don't be part of the problem.

I then got this fucktarded response:

Subject:RE: Stop
    Sent:Today 12:08 PM PST
    Delete Reply
    But the coaching continuity argument has been proven true time and time again.

Pinkle at Missouri didn't win until his 7th season and Beamer at Va Tech the same and many were sugessting the hire Pinkel now. He wouldn't have lasted more than 4 years at Mizzou with your line of thinking. Do you think Mizzou fans are gratefull they had patience?

Constantly firing is seldom the solution. What top candidates would consider a job knowing the history of being canned if he doesn't win big within three seasons? Very few.

Don't be part of the mob mentality.

Here's my reply, this could get good:

Seriously? You choose Pinkel and Beamer as your examples? How many BCS appearances does Pinkel have? Beamer is the benefactor of a godawful ACC and he still lost 3-4 games per year in his prime.

Look at Alabama. Hired and fired until they got Saban. Florida hired and fired until they got Meyer. Michigan fired Rich Rod after 3 years and went to a Sugar Bowl the next. Auburn fired Tubberville and won the NC in year 2. Fired their NC winning coach last year and are now #7 in the country. USC hired and fired until they got Carroll. I can go on and on with examples of great coaches coming into a revolving door program and being great.

Coaches know they have a short leash in a BCS conference. UW can offer enough money to get the best candidates around.

Don't be part of the mentality that accepts mediocrity.
  • Options

Holy Fuck I just PM'd 14aFS with this:

The coaching continuity argument has been proven false time and time again.

Just look at Auburn and USC this year.

Coaches prove who they are pretty much after three years, sometimes four.

You need to keep firing and hiring coaches until you find the right guy.

Don't be part of the problem.

I then got this fucktarded response:

Sent:Today 12:08 PM PST
    Delete Reply
    But the coaching continuity argument has been proven true time and time again.

Pinkle at Missouri didn't win until his 7th season and Beamer at Va Tech the same and many were sugessting the hire Pinkel now. He wouldn't have lasted more than 4 years at Mizzou with your line of thinking. Do you think Mizzou fans are gratefull they had patience?

Constantly firing is seldom the solution. What top candidates would consider a job knowing the history of being canned if he doesn't win big within three seasons? Very few.

Don't be part of the mob mentality.

Here's my reply, this could get good:

Seriously? You choose Pinkel and Beamer as your examples? How many BCS appearances does Pinkel have? Beamer is the benefactor of a godawful ACC and he still lost 3-4 games per year in his prime.

Look at Alabama. Hired and fired until they got Saban. Florida hired and fired until they got Meyer. Michigan fired Rich Rod after 3 years and went to a Sugar Bowl the next. Auburn fired Tubberville and won the NC in year 2. Fired their NC winning coach last year and are now #7 in the country. USC hired and fired until they got Carroll. I can go on and on with examples of great coaches coming into a revolving door program and being great.

Coaches know they have a short leash in a BCS conference. UW can offer enough money to get the best candidates around.

Don't be part of the mentality that accepts mediocrity.

Tell him that Stanford had three coaches in six years before Harbaugh.

If he hates firing coaches, why didn't he demand more time for Gilby or Ty?
  • Options
    Sent:Today 12:39 PM PST
    Delete Reply Next Message
    Michigan? They are currently unranked and just barely beat a 4-6 Nothwestern team in 3 OTs yesterday so it is not like Brady Hoke is lighting that storied program on fire.

There are other examples but there is no use in getting into a pissing match.

Don't act like a Husky Half Brain...
  • Options
    My reply:

The half brains have been right for 11 years now. Maybe you should take a cue.

Btw Stanford had 3 coaches in 6 years and look at them now. Stanford...
  • Options
    Sent:Today 12:48 PM PST

The Half Brains are often wrong too. You just don't acknowledge those times though.
  • Options

Sent:Today 12:48 PM PST

The Half Brains are often wrong too. You just don't acknowledge those times though.

He's always there to point out when we are wrong but what about all the times we are right?
  • Options
    Me:

Enjoy keeping your head in the sand.

Sent:Today 1:04 PM PST

Don't bother me with you links to that website. I have absolutely no interest in what they have to say.

Sent: 11/17/2013Like what? Tedford?

Pretty spot on with Ty's 4th year, Sark, Mora, etc.

Required reading: http://hardcorehusky.com/news/duckfighter-illustrated
  • Options
    Oh the irony

Sent:Today 1:07 PM PST
    Enjoy being one of their lapdogs.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Notre Dame hired and fired until they got Brian Kelly. And Brian Kelly.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Pinkel had a proven track record and Missouri was terrible for 20+ years. In that situation, he deserved 5 years. Plus in his 3rd year he won 8 games. Other than 8 wins in 1998 that was the best season since 1981. And, I doubt Pinkel had top 25 classes like Sark.
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Some people shouldn't be allowed to reproduce. Section14a has gotta be in the running for a Darwin Award annually.
  • Options

Pinkel had a proven track record and Missouri was terrible for 20+ years. In that situation, he deserved 5 years. Plus in his 3rd year he won 8 games. Other than 8 wins in 1998 that was the best season since 1981. And, I doubt Pinkel had top 25 classes like Sark.

Pinkel would have been fired before year 7, but Missouri isn't a football school.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,528
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye_Ut9j-Sbg

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Can we add the title of the post? I feel bad only honoring 14AFS and not giving HuskyClaus any recognition