Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW seeks to make return trip to College Football Playoff, but underrated Stanford may surprise them

Comments

• Options
    uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

uzi said:

Doogs now:

Doogs halfway through the season:

Let me help you out

Elite teams that return almost everyone dont grt worse from year to year. They get better.

If we lost half our starters you might have a point. But we didnt.

I doubt we lose a game next year before Jan
    Let me help you out

UW is not elite

Hope that helped

Since you are a fan of a team that has ever been elite, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you know what you are talking about.

Certainly UW has some work to do to become elite, but I think coach Pete has us off to a pretty good start now

If you're going to flame him, don't agree with him.

I thought it was funnier that way, but there was a typo and now it is too late to edit it.
  • Options
    uzi said:

Doogs now:

Let me help you out

Elite teams that return almost everyone dont grt worse from year to year. They get better.

Let me help you out

UW is not elite

Hope that helped

Since you are a fan of a team that has never been elite, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you know what you are talking about.

Certainly UW has some work to do to become elite, but I think coach Pete has us off to a pretty good start now

Obviously, there was a typo, but the system won't let me fix it now, other than quoting myself with the correction.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited July 2017
    uzi said:

uzi said:

Doogs now:

Let me help you out

Let me help you out

UW is not elite

Hope that helped

Since you are a fan of a team that has ever been elite, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you know what you are talking about.

Let me help you out too. 12-1.
    Football didn't start 13 years ago.

Who owns the all time record between us?

That's what I thought.
    It officially started in 1998, when the first championship game was played (1999 technically). Everything before that is pretty much irrelevant history. Teems like USC and Bama can hoist their 10-20 voted natty flags above their stadiums and pretend they're so much greater than everyone else, but in the end it just really doesn't matter. The era of championship games delegitimizes the era that preceded it . Win the natty on the field or GTFO.
  • Options
    MakaDawgMakaDawg Member Posts: 492
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

uzi said:

uzi said:

Doogs now:

Let me help you out

Let me help you out

UW is not elite

Hope that helped

That's what I thought.
    It officially started in 1998, when the first championship game was played (1999 technically). Everything before that is pretty much irrelevant history. Teems like USC and Bama can hoist their 10-20 voted natty flags above their stadiums and pretend they're so much greater than everyone else, but in the end it just really doesn't matter. The era of championship games delegitimizes the era that preceded it . Win the natty on the field or GTFO.
    *Teams
  • Options
    MakaDawg said:

uzi said:

uzi said:

Doogs now:

Let me help you out

Let me help you out

UW is not elite

Hope that helped

That's what I thought.
    *Teams
    Disagree
  • Options
    uzi said:

uzi said:

uzi said:

Doogs now:

Let me help you out

Let me help you out

UW is not elite

Hope that helped

That's what I thought.
    Spoken like the fan of a team that was always shitty up until you got lucky with one good coach, who wound up leaving for a better job.
    It must have really sucked to lose 12 straight games to such a shitty team.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

uzi said:

uzi said:

Doogs now:

Let me help you out

Let me help you out

UW is not elite

Hope that helped

That's what I thought.
    Only the most retarded quook would actually believe that. HTH. Beat UW. Nothing else matters.
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,454
    Swaye's Wigwam
    uzi said:

uzi said:

Doogs now:

Let me help you out

Let me help you out

UW is not elite

Hope that helped

That's what I thought.
    Are you really that proud of 52-41?
  • Options
    89ute said:

uzi said:

uzi said:

Doogs now:

Let me help you out

Let me help you out

UW is not elite

Hope that helped

That's what I thought.
    Are you really that proud of 52-41?
    Sometimes the context of a comment matters.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

uzi said:

uzi said:

Doogs now:

Let me help you out

Let me help you out

UW is not elite

Hope that helped

That's what I thought.
    You don't actually believe this bullshit do you?
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    edited July 2017

Doogs now:

Let me help you out

So your only real offensive threat and the bulk of your defense getting drafted is bringing everyone back? Got it.

Not saying this is a good thing, but Oregon literally is bringing everyone back except for one shit head but that was his own doing. Again, might not be a good thing, but is a true statement.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Mosster47 said:

Doogs now:

Let me help you out

So your only real offensive threat and the bulk of your defense getting drafted is bringing everyone back? Got it.

Not saying this is a good thing, but Oregon literally is bringing everyone back except for one shit head but that was his own doing. Again, might not be a good thing, but is a true statement.
    Solid research there fucktard

On offense, depending on how you evaluate starters UW is bringing back in the neighborhood of 8 (at minimum) starters and really when you go down the path of all material guys in our 2 deeps the only guys we're losing are Ross, Eldrenkamp, and Daniels.

Defensively, we lose Qualls, PSALM (LOL), Mathis, Budda, King, and Jones. So in theory, we lose a lot. Qualls won't be missed with the existing DL rotation of Gaines/Vea returning and Jaylen Johnson more than capable of filling in (plus additional depth coming up). PSALM isn't a loss at all. Mathis missed half of last year to begin with. The secondary may be a bigger issue but Jordan Miller just needs an opportunity. Byron Murphy would have probably started as a true freshman for at least half of the Pac12 teams. Molden will be special.

That's what developing your players and having depth does for a program. Programs carry on versus stepping back. That's where UW is at.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,571
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

Doogs now:

Let me help you out

You jack ducks know you're going to have your assholes gaped again. It'll be neat.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

Wake me up when Stanford has a QB that can do anything more than execute a handoff

Burns and Chryst just woke you up numbnuts. Tequila, i gave you too much credit before. You are turning into 1 big fat dummy