Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The "unqualified coach" we turned away has the SS Dreckfest winning 3 road games this year

With the chance to win one more... The Apple Cup.

When was the last time Sark won 4 conference road games in one season?

Comments

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I bet my first born it will never happen at UW.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,613
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    KasimiraKasimira Member Posts: 47
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Go cougs

Beer me while I Roar!

• Options
    Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Testing 1
    And they played"tuff" on the road against a team that's now #7 in the nation.

Remind me again what year Leach is in at WSU?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Personally I'm still glad we didn't hire the pirate. He would have had more success than Sark, sure, but still be nothing close to a championship caliber coach. And with his 8 and 9 win seasons he'd be that much harder to get rid of, baring locking a kid in a shed of course.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,099
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2013
    dnc said:

Personally I'm still glad we didn't hire the pirate. He would have had more success than Sark, sure, but still be nothing close to a championship caliber coach. And with his 8 and 9 win seasons he'd be that much harder to get rid of, baring locking a kid in a shed of course.

Leach is like Oregon. Just his overall system can perform at a high level but it truly can never reach the pinnacle of college football. I have no doubt he could actually put us in the Rose Bowl if the cards were dealt right though. He is the perfect hire for the coogs - he is the best they can ever do, his system doesn't depend on getting the elite players.
  • Options
    Mad_Son said:

dnc said:

Leach is like Oregon. Just his overall system can perform at a high level but it truly can never reach the pinnacle of college football. I have no doubt he could actually put us in the Rose Bowl if the cards were dealt right though. He is the perfect hire for the coogs - he is the best they can ever do, his system doesn't depend on getting the elite players.
    Oregon wins a title long before Leach ever will

• Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,112
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

Mad_Son said:

dnc said:

lol, Oregon is never going to win a championship.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    I have all the screenshots I need
    dnc said:

Mad_Son said:

dnc said:

• Options
    dtd said:

dnc said:

Mad_Son said:

dnc said:

lol, Oregon is never going to win a championship.
    neither is Leach

• Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    AZDuck said:

I have all the screenshots I need

dnc said:

Mad_Son said:

dnc said:

I'd never say never .... but I bets you'd get a date from an Interwebs message board frequented by a bunch of half brains, before Oregon wins it all.
  • Options
    what if I was posting as "UOKatie?"
    I'd never say never .... but I bets you'd get a date from an Interwebs message board frequented by a bunch of half brains, before Oregon wins it all.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    AZDuck said:

what if I was posting as "UOKatie?"

I'd say:

How we envision UOKatie:

Who UOKatie really is:

And I'd be right ...
  • Options
    LOL, I don't have a big beer gut. Otherwise, yeah.