Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Caleb Tremblay, 4* 2018 DT, Sacramento (American River JC), CA

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Getting Tremblay would essentially offset the loss of Marlon. Please god, let it happen.

Seriously you think he's that good?
    Yeah, he's fucking fantastic. Especially if he can get here for Spring, I think he will be a force.

Bama doesn't just offer guys randomly. They offer tons of players, but the guys they offer are legit.

He honestly reminds me of Emptermann a little bit. He is super quick and really powerful.

After an offseason with Socha and our culture, I expect him to be a serious force to go with Levi, Jaylen and (hopefully) Gaines.
    Wow, I was hoping we'd get this kid but didn't think he was anywhere near that caliber.

Now that my doog boner has gone to 11, I'll begin preparing myself for the chinevitable heartbreak when he goes somewhere else.

Thanks a lot.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Getting Tremblay would essentially offset the loss of Marlon. Please god, let it happen.

Seriously you think he's that good?
    Yeah, he's fucking fantastic. Especially if he can get here for Spring, I think he will be a force.

Bama doesn't just offer guys randomly. They offer tons of players, but the guys they offer are legit.

He honestly reminds me of Emptermann a little bit. He is super quick and really powerful.

After an offseason with Socha and our culture, I expect him to be a serious force to go with Levi, Jaylen and (hopefully) Gaines.
    Wow, I was hoping we'd get this kid but didn't think he was anywhere near that caliber.

Now that my doog boner has gone to 11, I'll begin preparing myself for the chinevitable heartbreak when he goes somewhere else.

Thanks a lot.
    Ykw
  • Options
    ToddTurnerLIVESToddTurnerLIVES Member Posts: 438
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited July 2017

Are people at all worried about losing Jaylen Johnson after this year? He played well in the Alabama game and is going to be a part of a defense that gets national recognition.

• Options

Are people at all worried about losing Jaylen Johnson after this year? He played well in the Alabama game and is going to be a part of a defense that gets national recognition.

I'm more worried about losing String
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Was the hopefully in front of Gaines or String you dumb fuck?!?!

CHRIST.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    This thread delivers
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

Was the hopefully in front of Gaines or String you dumb fuck?!?!
    CHRIST.

It's not all about you, Dennis.

It could be if only you would let it!!
  • Options
    edited July 2017
  • Options
    Petersen3098Petersen3098 Member Posts: 365
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Has this future Hells Angel committed yet or what? FFS.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Has this future Hells Angel committed yet or what? FFS.

He's not coming.
  • Options
    Petersen3098Petersen3098 Member Posts: 365
    edited July 2017
    Barton did agree with Ruth in the podcast that we have a good chance with Tremblay, but he doesn't seem to know who Tremblay is.