Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Coaches: Doog Legends & Fucktards on the Hot Seat

2»

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Mosster47 said:

Mora is horrible. I've never seen a school have as bad of QB's as Rick had at UCLA. Price, Breheuit, whoever else... They were all horrible.

Mora inherited Hundley, brought a little toughness (very undisciplined though) and they became a 9 win team.

He's a douchebag though and eventually that filtered into the program. His first few recruiting classes were highly ranked yet the program has gotten steadily worse.

He's a loser who was never good. I think he might be the worst coach in the conference.

I think it's super hard to win at UCLA. They get talent, but you need a winning culture from fans, alumni, former players, boosters, and coaches. Nothing associated with UCLA football is a winner. The same can be said for UA, ASU, and Cal.

It can all change with the right hire, but those schools would have to catch lightning in a bottle for that to happen.
    A+ troll.
    He is being serious. Sad!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,607
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Includes ties

Championships by school[edit]
    School Championships Last Championship
    USC 38^ 2008
    UCLA 17 1998
    Washington 16 2016
    Stanford 15 2015
    California 14 2006
    Oregon 12 2014
    Oregon State 5 2000
    Washington State 4 2002
    Arizona State 3 2007
    Arizona 1 1993
    Idaho 1 1927
    Colorado 0 –
    Utah 0 –
    Montana 0 –
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Includes ties

Championships by school[edit]
    School Championships Last Championship
    USC 38^ 2008
    UCLA 17 1998
    Washington 16 2016
    Stanford 15 2015
    California 14 2006
    Oregon 12 2014
    Oregon State 5 2000
    Washington State 4 2002
    Arizona State 3 2007
    Arizona 1 1993
    Idaho 1 1927
    Colorado 0 –
    Utah 0 –
    Montana 0 –

Win the conference this century then pop off
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Thanks for including the ties bro
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

Mora is horrible. I've never seen a school have as bad of QB's as Rick had at UCLA. Price, Breheuit, whoever else... They were all horrible.

Mora inherited Hundley, brought a little toughness (very undisciplined though) and they became a 9 win team.

He's a douchebag though and eventually that filtered into the program. His first few recruiting classes were highly ranked yet the program has gotten steadily worse.

He's a loser who was never good. I think he might be the worst coach in the conference.

I think it's super hard to win at UCLA. They get talent, but you need a winning culture from fans, alumni, former players, boosters, and coaches. Nothing associated with UCLA football is a winner. The same can be said for UA, ASU, and Cal.

It can all change with the right hire, but those schools would have to catch lightning in a bottle for that to happen.
    A+ troll.
    If it were easy to win there they would win a conference championship more than once per 20 years. Donahue retired a long ass time ago.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

A+ troll.
    If it were easy to win there they would win a conference championship more than once per 20 years. Donahue retired a long ass time ago.
    You are aggressively stupid.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited July 2017
    Misread. Y'all are fags.