Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My Night With A Doog

2»

Comments

• Options

I think most of the doogs are just totally clueless. If they were educated on what we know then most of them would ultimately side with us.

Sort of agree but the problem is they refuse to acknowledge what we have to say. Even actual friends of mine will just roll their eyes when I tell them what I know. I even had Doog friends sitting there at a bar with me when a couple of former players were ripping on Sark in 2012.

Yet they still support this guy. They chalk it up as those guys are just bitter what do they know?

Most of these Doogs will support the head coach no matter what. You can have fucking Adolf Hitler as the current coach and he can be fucking 0-10 and they'd still support him until he's officially fired.

Now once he's fired they'll trash on him for years and years. Doogs trash on Willingham 2009-present way more than HHB's do as we've moved on to the next loser coach.

They did the same with Gilby as well. Nobody will have been harder on Sark than Kim blah blah blah.

Softy will come out and say he regrets supporting year six of Sark and he'll vow to learn his lesson next time which he won't.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2013

I think most of the doogs are just totally clueless. If they were educated on what we know then most of them would ultimately side with us.

You shouldn't need to educate anyone. Even a blind man should know Sark sucks. Problem is, people connect themselves to anyone associated with the team and defend them like they are family. They take it personally when someone says Sark is a bad coach, just like a father gets mad if you say his son sucks and is a bad kid. Their kid could be a serial rapist, but until he murders someone, he is a good kid, at least in their opinion. Until Sark goes 3-9, he will be considered a good coach to doogs. 7-6 is fine. It's really weird and it actually makes me question the world, and realize how stupid people really are.

• Options

You shouldn't need to educate anyone. Even a blind man should know Sark sucks. Problem is, people connect themselves to anyone associated with the team and defend them like they are family. They take it personally when someone says Sark is a bad coach, just like a father gets mad if you say his son sucks is a bad kid. It's really weird and it actually makes me question the world, and realize how stupid people really are.

Agree, Doogs flip the fuck out if you bash on a coach. From Ty to Sark I've been called every name in the book yet they are the "rational" fans and I'm the "irrational" fan.

They act like you fucked their mom and came on her face then showed them a pic of it. They get so heated when you rip on Sark.

My dad taught me at a young age about sports: The players and coaches don't give a flying fuck about your personal life so you shouldn't with them.

Meaning if I bash on Sark as a coach it's just that. I don't wish anything horrible to happen to him or his family. I just think he is bad at his job and don't want him coaching my favorite team.

Just like in the job world if you an employee isn't getting the job done you fire them. The difference is those guys do have families and weren't making millions of dollars.

When Sark is fired he'll have made over 15 million in his life, his family will be set up nicely and he'll get some other job as a coordinator.

I got in an argument with my Doog friend about the firing of Kiffin. He was like you don't treat people like that and the way they fired him was wrong. I was like first of all there is no "good way" to fire someone. Second he is getting paid rather well so he'll live.
  • Options
    death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1 5 Awesomes
    I have the same problem with liberals.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Regarding the world, some people just have low expectations. Champions and winners think differently. They set goals and put plans in motion to achieve them. If things go off course then make major changes rather than excuses. Some people just have a different mindset...has nothing to do with politics.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

You guys seem pretty cool (Roadschnawg & Collegeschnoog), but overall - Gen Y & Millennials are complete fucking fags. That's a major part of the problem

Exactly fucking this.

Generation cunt
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Pick better friends dude I am the same age and not a one of us defend SSWS.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,075
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I came to this thread expecting wild pics. Fuck off for not providing.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

Pick better friends dude I am the same age and not a one of us defend SSWS.

It's a childhood friend I see maybe once or twice a year.

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

The trick is to never marry a woman who cares about sports?

That way their retarded opinions will never piss you off.

Staff true?!

This is true. I've been a coach for over a decade now and spend every Saturday glued to the TV. The wife and I have been together ten years. I think she has come to two games that I've coached and has never sat down to watch a game with me.

It's fucking awesome!

In the summer time when I "go to football/coaching camps" she doesn't ask anything and I just drink and bang whoors the whole time, which all coaches do. The ones who get caught are the ones that have no future in it.

Didn't Sark's wife catch him? Interesting.....
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I'm at a loss for words. We all deserve 0-12 for even posting anything about Husky Football. I'm mad at my doog buddy, I'm mad at his wife, and most importantly, I'm mad at myself for getting in this situation. At least I am taking my Coug buddy to Newport Beach tomorrow to do some drugs and fuck a whore.

That a babe!

• Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    I am slowly teaching my coworkers what 81% means ... people use to look at me like I was a fucking tard when I would say it in meetings ... now they actually say it.
  • Options
    Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1
    edited November 2013
    This shit is why I'll post once in every other Blue Moon here. The Dawgs no longer exist. We are Cal North with a pussy fan base that doesn't care about winning. I'm the odd man out.

Husky football sucks as does 70% of the fan base. "We had a good time at the game!" Good god. Total complete waste of time.
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Went to the game tonight. When it was 27-7, I remarked Sark needs to get fired. My buddy and the Doog from Maple Valley in front of me said I was wrong, and Sark had done a great job. I drank more whiskey and kept my mouth shut. When the game was over, my other buddy at the game who went to WSU and didn't care about the game wanted to go out for a night on the town in Hollywood and hit on some sloots.The doog buddy of mine who is 26, married with two kids (nuff said) said he was tired and wanted to go home. He also commented that the game was fun and we had a nice comeback. Childhood friend or not, I can't be friends with this guy anymore.

Attending a road game with a family man who following the inevitable UW loss refuses the opportunity to shag sluts in Hollywood....... says a lot, or nothing at all.
  • Options
    KasimiraKasimira Member Posts: 47
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I was married with two kids at age 26.

I had expectations then and I do now.

So did I.

I'm 41 and still party it up. The guy is a pussy no matter the age and marital status.

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    this thread kinda delivers, but is still pretty worthless without pics
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited November 2013
    Quote of the fucking year:

They act like you fucked their mom and came on her face then showed them a pic of it.

But worthless without the actual pic.