Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Arizona sportswriter lists '91 Huskies as greatest Wildcat opponent of all time

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

The offense wasn't even all the great in that gayme. Billy Joe was under 50% at the half. It was still over in the first qtr.

WTF Billy? The offense was rediculous. They scored big off turnovers and won something like 58-0. And they ran and threw at will. Keep in mind that was vs the budding of desert swarm. That was a killer defense the next 2 years
    *ridiculous

No, I didn't Google that either.
    Baze you lying fuck. Remember you graduated UW (Madison) in 2004. your parents moved west for greener *pastuures, you followed to suck off mommy's teet...still are. You got into *reaal UW football and googled your ass to HH.
    . Pup was already reporting on UW football while you were shitting your diapers in a mountainless, cultureless mess of a midwest state. Google yourself a girlfriend, take the teeth off your moms sore nipple, and watch a fucking husky game live...you'll understand the history just from the crowd. You cant google your way into husky history...you were either here to witness it or you were'nt. Its clear you werent
    Great story!

You're right. I wasn't a U of Washington student 1990-1994 or anything.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

The offense wasn't even all the great in that gayme. Billy Joe was under 50% at the half. It was still over in the first qtr.

WTF Billy? The offense was rediculous. They scored big off turnovers and won something like 58-0. And they ran and threw at will. Keep in mind that was vs the budding of desert swarm. That was a killer defense the next 2 years
    *ridiculous

Baze you lying fuck. Remember you graduated UW (Madison) in 2004. your parents moved west for greener *pastuures, you followed to suck off mommy's teet...still are. You got into *reaal UW football and googled your ass to HH.
    . Pup was already reporting on UW football while you were shitting your diapers in a mountainless, cultureless mess of a midwest state. Google yourself a girlfriend, take the teeth off your moms sore nipple, and watch a fucking husky game live...you'll understand the history just from the crowd. You cant google your way into husky history...you were either here to witness it or you were'nt. Its clear you werent
    Great story!

Its ok Baze. Madison is a cool place. Dont be ashamed
  • Options
    Founders Club

*ridiculous

Great story!

Its ok Baze. Madison is a cool place. Dont be ashamed
    Never been... But, whatever!
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Baze this deserves 2 posts. Im the only one here who doesnt need to google husky facts. Newbies like you have to to keep up with Pup thanks to your little phone friend. What a deuche. FUCK!!!!!!!

Learn how to spell Emtman then pop off.
  • Options
    Even if you went to UW your dumbass wasnt tailgating in 1991. You were working on the rubiks cube pattern on Saturday mornings while Pup was pounding beaver shots (pour rum in pussy, catch the drippings) while prefunking that magical season .
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

If things dont work out with my job and girlfriend I'm going to be on the first flight down to Arizona.

Cougars, slutty college gals, and Mexican chicas are my wheelhouse.

Shit if I give it more thought I might move down there regardless.

Only pale, passive aggresive, socially awkward window lickers dislike Arizona

It's a phase you grow out of though. I did 8 years, that wad enough. I went back for a month a couple years ago and was glad I left.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Even if you went to UW your dumbass wasnt tailgating in 1991. You were working on the rubiks cube pattern on Saturday mornings while Pup was pounding beaver shots (pour rum in pussy, catch the drippings) while prefunking that magical season .

You seem to know a lot about me.

Stalker!
  • Options
    Founders Club

Baze this deserves 2 posts. Im the only one here who doesnt need to google husky facts. Newbies like you have to to keep up with Pup thanks to your little phone friend. What a deuche. FUCK!!!!!!!

Learn how to spell Emtman then pop off.
    *Emteerman you mean *baabs
    *Emptermann
  • Options

Tequilla said:

What does Arizona know about football?

Aszk George Malaulu
    *Malauulu
    Pup going off memory from 26 years ago. Your dumbass just googled it. What a buttfuck you are Baze.
    I didn't Google it. I know my Pac Islander names.

The funny thing is that you reacted this way to it.

I was just fucking with you.
    Ok Baze.
  • Options

I think that about covers them all. Unless you want to talk about Puppy at Gorst strip joint after game to celebrate? :wink: Mario juked 5 guys in a 5 yard area including same guy twice. Steel2 was there and of course Race.

Arizona's 1st posession Jorge got sacked back to back by Emterman on 1st and 2nd. Only went downhill from there. My favorite blowout next to USC the year before, had so many spectacular plays. Husky fans also got their 1st real glimpse of the great #8. And he was spectacular...when he wasnt tripping on his own feet with nobody within 5 yards. Walter Bailey's 1-hand tip pick, Mario's hand on the ground td, his superman catch in endzone.....Steel2 what plays am i missing?

Riveting. What about yobates? What was he up to?
    Yobates was breaking in '91 on a 10×10 plank of cardboard
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,073
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    SugarSteel is dropping elbows in this thread.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    High point of Arizona/Washington, I mean the low point, I mean the high point, ok upright point -- The Flip by the Lake
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    edited July 2017

Flagged for no pictures ... no proof = didn't happen
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,634
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Mosster47 said:

If things dont work out with my job and girlfriend I'm going to be on the first flight down to Arizona.

Cougars, slutty college gals, and Mexican chicas are my wheelhouse.

Shit if I give it more thought I might move down there regardless.

Only pale, passive aggresive, socially awkward window lickers dislike Arizona

It's a phase you grow out of though. I did 8 years, that wad enough. I went back for a month a couple years ago and was glad I left.
    There are lots of reasons to not like it

Not liking hot girls anymore is not one of them.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,634
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Does it have to be rum?
  • Options
    steelheader2steelheader2 Member Posts: 367
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    Yo Bates was in Pullman breaking with his nice mullet and Lamborghini poster in his room, "justification for higher education" it said on the poster. Classy

I think that about covers them all. Unless you want to talk about Puppy at Gorst strip joint after game to celebrate? :wink: Mario juked 5 guys in a 5 yard area including same guy twice. Steel2 was there and of course Race.

Arizona's 1st posession Jorge got sacked back to back by Emterman on 1st and 2nd. Only went downhill from there. My favorite blowout next to USC the year before, had so many spectacular plays. Husky fans also got their 1st real glimpse of the great #8. And he was spectacular...when he wasnt tripping on his own feet with nobody within 5 yards. Walter Bailey's 1-hand tip pick, Mario's hand on the ground td, his superman catch in endzone.....Steel2 what plays am i missing?

Riveting. What about yobates? What was he up to?
    Yobates was breaking in '91 on a 10×10 plank of cardboard
  • Options
    steelheader2steelheader2 Member Posts: 367
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    Pullman classy
  • Options
    yobatesyobates Member Posts: 90
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    Breaking was 84 down at park place with the LL World Series champs and lupe Zaragoza - 91 was busy fingering assholes of gamma phi's who had boyfriends at central. It was cool cuz she said it wasn't cheating - xoxo pup good buddy