Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

***PSA***

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,916
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FREE PUB for Uncle Tupelo!! They hailed from Belleville, IL, hometown of the shooter.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

@DerekJohnson has not chimed in. Must not have been terrorism.

Perhaps Hondo was right, and DJ wrong.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I've been told multiple times on this bored that white people aren't terrorists, regardless of their motives.

People were always going to get shot with the way this country has been going, the way the media has been irresponsible and how shit disturbers like you have been egging these naive cunts on. Of course people had to get shot. I mean of course.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    phineas said:

I've been told multiple times on this bored that white people aren't terrorists, regardless of their motives.

People were always going to get shot with the way this country has been going, the way the media has been irresponsible and how shit disturbers like you have been egging these naive cunts on. Of course people had to get shot. I mean of course.
    So American gun violence (an everyday occurrence) is the product of irresponsible media and shit disturbers egging on naive cunts?

Analysis like this can only be found on HH.

It appears there are many other intellectual disciplines aside from politics that you don't pay attention to.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,916
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

phineas said:

America has a rich history of political assassination that crosses all party lines.
    Disagree. Data suggests 75% of the time assassins murder a Republican.

GOP Presidents Assassinated - 3
    Democratic Presidents Assassinated - 1
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

phineas said:

So American gun violence (an everyday occurrence) is the product of irresponsible media and shit disturbers egging on naive cunts?

It appears there are many other intellectual disciplines aside from politics that you don't pay attention to.
    I love that you seem to be sitting around waiting on my hot takes. Rent free baby!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

phineas said:

America has a rich history of political assassination that crosses all party lines.
    Disagree. Data suggests 75% of the time assassins murder a Republican.

GOP Presidents Assassinated - 3
    Democratic Presidents Assassinated - 1
    Baabs is big everybody does it equally guy
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    The REAL reason the SEC wins is that they only give a fuck about winning. I caught part of a Jeremy Schaap radio interview with Paul Feinbaum about a piece he did for Outside the Lines on Nick Saban. Feinbaum repeatedly talked about how little Saban cares about the character of his players and how he only cares about how their talent can help him win. It got me thinking about Peterman's OKG bullshit. I'm sure that plays great with white parents and Seattle liberals, but it doesn't help you win games. The only thing that helps you win games is good football players, some of whom are going to be shitty people.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    phineas said:

phineas said:

I love that you seem to be sitting around waiting on my hot takes. Rent free baby!
    Didn't intend to strike a nerve. Hope you are ok. What's your take on the shooting at the UPS office in San Francisco this afternoon? Irresponsible media and shit disturbers egging on naive cunts?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I got booed out of the building for saying I want my running back hitting his kids with switches like Adrian Peterson. Not everyone can pray for huge gaping holes like Shawn Alexander did
  • Options
    phineas said:

phineas said:

phineas said:

Didn't intend to strike a nerve. Hope you are ok. What's your take on the shooting at the UPS office in San Francisco this afternoon? Irresponsible media and shit disturbers egging on naive cunts?
    I get all my news from hardcore husky. Why don't you fill me in?
    Probably irresponsible media and shit disturbers egging on naive cunts. I was waiting for confirmation. Look forward to you filling us in and good luck the rest of the way.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited June 2017
    salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

@DerekJohnson has not chimed in. Must not have been terrorism.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/2017/live-updates/public-safety/updates-shooting-at-congressional-baseball-practice-in-virginia/acquaintance-describes-campaigning-for-sanders-with-hodgkinson/
    Charles Orear, 50, a restaurant manager from St. Louis, said in an interview Wednesday that he became friendly with James T. Hodgkinson, whom law enforcement officials identified as the shooter, during their work in Iowa on Sen. Bernie Sanders’s presidential campaign. Orear said Hodgkinson was a passionate progressive and showed no signs of violence or malice toward others.

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” Orear said when told by phone. “I met him on the Bernie trail in Iowa, worked with him in the Quad Cities area.”

Orear described Hodgkinson as a “quiet guy” who was “very mellow, very reserved” when they stayed overnight at a Sanders’s supporter home in Rock Island, Ill., after canvassing for the senator.

“He was this union tradesman, pretty stocky, and we stayed up talking politics,” he said. “He was more on the really progressive side of things.”

The Post reached out to Orear after seeing that he liked one of Hodkinson’s Facebook posts
    Right. He isn't Muslim, clearly not a terrorist. I know @sledog counts liberals as terrorists. But our? fearless leader only includes Muslims.
    NMTE, Let's get that dream team of AZ, Boobs, your pathetic ass, the fag with the Husky avatar and that playah aka Mosster to DC for the Banana clip invitational.
    I'd shoot better
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Hey guys, the Post Office is hiring.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

His shooting symbolized Hillarys campaign strategy almost perfectly.

Ironic, because Bernie supporter
    That's the joke.

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,904
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I heard that he saw Julius Caesar at Shakespeare in the Park and that caused him to go on the rampage.