Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

$100 donation has been made to ban OregonBlitzKrieg

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I don't really give a shit, but you might as well ban 45 people at this point.
  • Options
    KingCarlXVIGustafKingCarlXVIGustaf Member Posts: 3
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic

special message from King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden:

"It has come to my attention that a certain shitpoaster has been shitpoasting challenges to the leadership, decisiveness, and military power of mighty Sverige. In a demonstration of solidarity with the NATO nations and the 76th anniversary of our? no show in WW2, I authorized the missile strike on OBK's parents fortified bunker. I can report that the strike was successful, and there was no collateral damage as nobody wants to be close to that fucktard, actually, literally, and metaphorically.

Make no mistake, there are still tuff liberals out there who will smash the face of faggy duck nazis. Or at least spend money so that someone else will do it.

I want to personally thank the benevolent leader of HH for the support to pull off this strike. Without Stalin's malleable "pay to play" foreign policy where he'll literally do anything for a c note, it wouldn't have been so economical to make Sweden great again."

PM to @KingCarlXVIGustaf

Just going to sit back and take that?
    @KingCarlXVIGustaf and I are having a wonderful PM discussion
    He's been begging to go full-Sommerlath while gagging on my Riksdag.

@LoneStarDawg ... a real dancing queen

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

"It has come to my attention that a certain shitpoaster has been shitpoasting challenges to the leadership, decisiveness, and military power of mighty Sverige. In a demonstration of solidarity with the NATO nations and the 76th anniversary of our? no show in WW2, I authorized the missile strike on OBK's parents fortified bunker. I can report that the strike was successful, and there was no collateral damage as nobody wants to be close to that fucktard, actually, literally, and metaphorically.

Make no mistake, there are still tuff liberals out there who will smash the face of faggy duck nazis. Or at least spend money so that someone else will do it.

I want to personally thank the benevolent leader of HH for the support to pull off this strike. Without Stalin's malleable "pay to play" foreign policy where he'll literally do anything for a c note, it wouldn't have been so economical to make Sweden great again."

PM to @KingCarlXVIGustaf

King Carl > King James
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

Ironically I didn't really mind OBK (RIP), however DJ presented the opportunity to squeeze the trigger and I couldn't say no.

extinguishing the life of a transient that nobody will miss is truly exhilarating, I encourage you all to pony up the $$$ to snuff someone out.

off season is the best season

Were you able to do this because of all the extra money life in Sweden has afforded you?
    expenses to Make Sweden Great Again on social networks is tax deductible, so my effective tax rate is reduced to 54.9%
  • Options
    dnc said:

PM to @KingCarlXVIGustaf

King Carl > King James
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,245
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

PM to @KingCarlXVIGustaf

King Carl > King James > Skate King
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    AZDuck said:

dnc said:

PM to @KingCarlXVIGustaf

King Carl > King James > Skate King
    Karl, King of Ducks >>> King Carl XVI Gustaf >>>>> King James >> Skate King > King Salmon

Not enough rape imagery
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,131
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

PM to @KingCarlXVIGustaf

Sorry to disappoint you on your request for butt stuff, you are a kinky motherfucker

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

PM to @KingCarlXVIGustaf

Sorry to disappoint you on your request for butt stuff, you are a kinky motherfucker

Lese majeste!