Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

$100 donation has been made to ban OregonBlitzKrieg

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

PurpleJ said:

dnc said:

How much to ban J? Name your price Stalin.

The over/under is 5 weeks allowance
    Hurtful i have a job unlike most of you fucks here.
    Uber isn't a job.
    When I first met packtheback he was jerkin off punks under the Fremont Bridge for $15 a man.
    Jesus christ.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club

I've been away for 8 hours and there are 7 messages from OBK trying to heap all sorts of abuse on me. From my vantage point, his vomit posting had reached a point where it felt like he was trying to gum up the works instead of have fun. I was going to have a private chat with him about his intentions here.

Right then I made the joke about banning him for $100. I didn't expect anybody to actually do it. But when the $ came in, I thought Fuck it, might as well. Good for a laugh and it jump starts August fundraising. It turns out he does care about this place, and quite a bit.

Let him buy his way back in. Precedent has already been set.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,350 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

dnc said:

Uber isn't a job.
    When I first met packtheback he was jerkin off punks under the Fremont Bridge for $15 a man.
    and yet he hasn't donated to this site?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,899 Founders Club
    I'll give you no money to make it permanent.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

PurpleJ said:

dnc said:

Uber isn't a job.
    Jesus christ.
    https://youtu.be/jeDSIasckio?t=5m41s
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

Swaye said:

I've been away for 8 hours and there are 7 messages from OBK trying to heap all sorts of abuse on me. From my vantage point, his vomit posting had reached a point where it felt like he was trying to gum up the works instead of have fun. I was going to have a private chat with him about his intentions here.

Right then I made the joke about banning him for $100. I didn't expect anybody to actually do it. But when the $ came in, I thought Fuck it, might as well. Good for a laugh and it jump starts August fundraising. It turns out he does care about this place, and quite a bit.

I don't know about that. He's telling me to eat shit and die, and making demands to me in PMs. He says if I don't satisfy his demands by Friday then he's permanently gone. So I 'm going to wait until the weekend to address this again.

You should message him the definition of "leverage".
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,468 Founders Club
    I'll give you my answer right now, Derek. I'm not going to pay anything to get OBK back. In fact you are going to pay the 100 dollars to get him back

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Tell him he has to hold his breath to be allowed back.

6 hours ought to do it.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    edited June 2017

PurpleJ said:

dnc said:

Uber isn't a job.
    and yet he hasn't donated to this site?

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,350 Founders Club

Swaye said:

I don't know about that. He's telling me to eat shit and die, and making demands to me in PMs. He says if I don't satisfy his demands by Friday then he's permanently gone. So I 'm going to wait until the weekend to address this again.

Well I don't want to be a dick about it.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

Swaye said:

Well I don't want to be a dick about it.
    why not?
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Ironically I didn't really mind OBK (RIP), however DJ presented the opportunity to squeeze the trigger and I couldn't say no.

extinguishing the life of a transient that nobody will miss is truly exhilarating, I encourage you all to pony up the $$$ to snuff someone out.

off season is the best season

Were you able to do this because of all the extra money life in Sweden has afforded you?
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I wonder why people don't see that a measured approach might be best. Then again, I went to jail for mayhem, so what the fuck do I know?
    TYFYS