Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jack Lamb, 2018 LB, Temecula (Great Oak), CA (This dumbshit went to ND)

Comments

• Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Who will come in 2nd to daddy's team?
    The only other head coach he mentioned besides Chris Petersen was James Franklin per Biggins. Didn't mention Mora, Kelly (duh) or Willie T. Both UW and Penn State are trending in the right direction and the fact that he grew up on the west coast plays largely in our favor. How often do you see west coast kids go the big 10 schools not named Michigan or Ohio State?

Plus he made the UW colors real purple and gold not sand and plum. With Petersen being heavily involved in his recruitment I like our chances.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

What's TBS? Honestly. And fuck you. Keyboard hero.

Fuck me? Fuck-off. I see you at 7-11. "I'm going to enjoy shoving my erect cock down your throat to display my dominance. Prison rules bro." - J
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

LEAVE
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    TBS = Teen Boy Stalking.
  • Options
    TheGhost206TheGhost206 Member Posts: 97
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Photogenic 5 Up Votes

Fuck me? Fuck-off. I see you at 7-11. "I'm going to enjoy shoving my erect cock down your throat to display my dominance. Prison rules bro." - J

LOL. You realize some of us have good jobs, girlfriends, and other interests right? Weirdo.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255

LOL. You realize some of us have good jobs, girlfriends, and other interests right? Weirdo.
    waaaah, look at me, my name is TheGhost206 and I join message boreds then get triggered when the meanie TBS-ers don't like my shitpoasts.

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    Founders Club

yes i have read about those things i think

what's your point
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646

TBS = Teen Boy Stalking.

*Stocking
    I apologize for my error.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I've lurked long enough to know that you need to be initiated or whatever. I'm actually not pissed or offended because it's obvious what this board is all about. I seriously couldn't care less what is said about me or if I'm accepted or banned for whatever reason. Doesn't mean a ton if someone tells me to fuck off. I enjoy the TSIO podcast, and I've been to most Husky games since I was about ten and im just a fan. If that's not enough so be it. All good folks.

Fuck off
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088

This mother fucker has posted 31,000 times. My man, you are a bigger fan. Congrats. LOL

This mother fucker has posted 31,000 times. My man, you are a bigger loser. Congrats. LOL

Crisped.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    Founders Club

I've lurked long enough to know that you need to be initiated or whatever. I'm actually not pissed or offended because it's obvious what this board is all about. I seriously couldn't care less what is said about me or if I'm accepted or banned for whatever reason. Doesn't mean a ton if someone tells me to fuck off. I enjoy the TSIO podcast, and I've been to most Husky games since I was about ten and im just a fan. If that's not enough so be it. All good folks.