Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fox News: We Watched Failed Gubernatorial Candidate and Congressional Candidate Body Slam Wussy

13»

Comments

• WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,740
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Dude61 said:

Clearly, Russia rigged the Montana election.

thud
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,104
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    He was fortunate 70% of voters had already mailed in their ballots by the time he took out the reporter SS style.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

He was fortunate 70% of voters had already mailed in their ballots by the time he took out the reporter SS style.

He was also fortunate he was playing Rutgers
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I don't see why this is such a big fucking deal.

Aaron Burr and Alexander Hamilton shot at each other for god's sake.

Andrew Jackson used to beat the shit out of people regularly.

Charles Sumner was flogged with a cane on the Senate floor.

Y'all hate America.

Now go punch the kid working at Subway.

Only if he fucks up my points.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Ahhh the yeasty smell of subway.

Possibly the most unflavorful food in existence.
    Yet somehow not as hangover curing as Jimmy John's.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2017
    >

salemcoog said:

Winners win

Winning a GOP house seat in Big Sky Cuntry with 50.2% of the vote is always special.
    Almost as special as another moral victory for the dems
    Wait until 2018!!!!!!!
    I won't disagree with you guys on this point. Until the donkeys can put together a winning platform they are up shit creek. Don't misinterpret us Trump hatin' cuckflakes as having any love for the Democratic party.
    Normally the "both parties suck" argument is a cop out but conclusive evidence indicates that both parties suck
    It's been true for, at least, 15 years in this country and that's coming from a former Mr Young Republican. My grandfather was for some years chairman of the Republican Party of Riverside County, CA; you could say I am descended from Inland Empire gentry.

That said, I could craft a platform that capture 81% of the HH vote no problem.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538

>

salemcoog said:

Winners win

Winning a GOP house seat in Big Sky Cuntry with 50.2% of the vote is always special.
    Almost as special as another moral victory for the dems
    Wait until 2018!!!!!!!
    I won't disagree with you guys on this point. Until the donkeys can put together a winning platform they are up shit creek. Don't misinterpret us Trump hatin' cuckflakes as having any love for the Democratic party.
    Normally the "both parties suck" argument is a cop out but conclusive evidence indicates that both parties suck
    It's been true for, at least, 15 years in this country and that's coming from a former Mr Young Republican. My grandfather was for some years chairman of the Republican Party of Riverside County, CA; you could say I am descended from Inland Empire gentry.

That said, I could craft a platform that capture 81% of the HH vote no problem.
    Well somehow that's the gayest thing I've ever heard here. You sure you aren't a closest faggot?
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I actually sort of liked the dem (more than ossoff for sure). Bernie guy, fairly populist.

That's exactly why the national party gave him barely any support and let him get outspent 9 to 1 on ADs.
    Doubt he would have won anyway in such a deep red state, but the DNC and DCCC are poison